Part 7

Hello everyone... I have an explination as to why i disappeared for so long... first we have crazy work schedules from september 2nd week till november 15th... i was working for almost 60-65 hours a week... and then i accidently fractured my leg and i was on complete bed rest... i havent completely recovered but yes i am better now :) 

Today i realised that i didnt reply to all the comments in the last 2 chapters which i will do by end of the day... i dont know how i missed it but i am so so so sorry for that... i try to reply to each and every comment but i somehow missed last 2 times and this will not happen again and i assure you with that...

Happy reading... dont forget to vote and comment

P.S: in-line comments are my favourite :)

Please ignore the mistakes... didnt have much time for proof reading

***

A little recap for you all:

"are you crazy???" Manik shouted after recovering from the shock

"yes I am.." Nandini replied in the same attitude

"you are not supposed to say that..." he whined

"guess what I did" she was no less

"princess... listen to me" Shivaai jumped into the scene to control it before it turns worse

"bhai... please he ate up my cake and said he will do anything to make it up for that and you don't support him now" she told him in an annoyed tone

"bhai what is wrong with her... how will I wear a girl's dress.... No I will not do this... anything else is fine" Manik said in a pleading tone looking at Shivaai.

"he is my bhai not yours" Nandini roared

"uffo... you have a problem in anything... I am not stealing your bhai that you are acting all cranky like a 2 year old" Manik argued

"did you just call mea 2 year old on my 22nd birthday???" Nandini retorted angrily

***

"im sorry na Nandu... please forgive me naa... lets be friends?" he said holding his ears with a cute pout and Nandini finally smiled and just muttered an ok making Manik also smile as she was totally loving the attention she was getting from Manik as well as she found his caring attitude absolutely cute and adorable.

"but I have a condition" Nandini spoke making him frown again

"what?" he asked impatiently

"Cabir bhai told me that you sing really well... so sing a song for me in the party and you are forgiven" she said and he smiled and replied

"fine... I can do that for you" he agreed and she clapped her hands making Mukti and Janvi lauch at her antics. 

***

There was pin drop silence for few moments before the crowd clapped and cheered for him. The depth and sincerity in his voice touched everyone's heart and the lyrics were cherry on the cake. Mukti was the first one to walked towards him. She hugged him tight and kissed his forehead followed my Navya and Aliya. But there was one person who was speechless at the performance. Nandini just walked towards him trance and hugged him. He was shocked first but hugged her feeling her soft hands around his waist. To say Malhotra's and Oboroi's were shocked would be an understatement.

"lets go home... we have a lot to talk" Abhi said and walked towards Tej to let him know that they were leaving.