Part 11

As promised I am back with an update on Saturday! 

Guys, one small request, dont expect my updates before evening, because I wake up late in the morning *smiling sheepishly* and then I have my lunch and finally I sit for writing the chapter. So it will be around this time going forward. Apologies in advance.

Happy reading :) Dont forget to vote and shower your comments!

P.S: Do check out my new stories in my profile.

Days passed and Manik became a part of the Oberoi family. Manik Nandini and Rudra spent more time talking than learning Guitar. But Nandini and Rudra were good at basics. Shivaai and Om were little concerned with their princess spending time with Manik, but shrugged it off, after their wives convinced them that they were 'just friends'.

After few days: after the end of one of their teaching sessions:

"Manik I called Mukti to tell about the lunch at our house tomorrow. You can come early or stay here tonight. As you wish." Jaanvi informed him and passed him his favourite cranberry juice.

"Thank you so much aunty. I will go home tonight, you know how Jiju freaks out if I am not in the house." Manik giggled at the end.

"He cares for you and you also know that. Now I'll leave, I have some work downstairs" Jaanvi left the trio.

"Manik, Mukti di is fine right?" Nandini asked him with concern and he nodded in a yes

"She was feeling little dizzy, so Navu di was forcing her to eat something when I was coming here. I think she will be fine by now" he replied with a small smile.

Mukti was in her second trimester and was little grumpy at times. The whole family was pampering her by fulfilling all her wishes.

"Manik, I baked a special cake for Dhruv jiju you told me that he liked this one when I made one for you last time. Don't forget to give it to them."

"Done Mam" he saluted and stood up.

"Okay twins. See you guys at lunch tomorrow"

"Manik wait" Rudra spoke and stood up scratching the back of his neck nervously

Manik got confused seeing him nervous. Nervous and Rudra Singh Oberoi was a rare sight to see.

"Yeah tell me. Why are you hesitating buddy?"

"Can we do a small surprise performance for our families? Because we have been practicing and I guess, it will be a little surprise"

Manik and Nandini looked at each other and grinned at the idea.

"Awesome" the exclaimed together

"I must say ha bhai, you have become smart in my company" she added with a naughty smile and started running before Rudra could catch her.

"I have become smart in your company. Wait let me show you how smart I have become"

"First catch me if you can" she shouted showing her tongue.

"Manik yaar, stop laughing and help me catch that monkey"

"Manik, if you help him I will never bake cake for you" she threatened him from behind the sofa.

"Sorry bro. Food comes first" Manik turned to Rudra with an apologetic face making him groan in annoyance.

"But let me help you in my way" he whispered in his ears and winked.

"Oye no teaming up against me. Otherwise I will complain to Bhabhi?" She complained showing them her finger.

"Anika Bhabhi, when did you come" Manik said looking at the door behind Nandini and she turned to see if she was there and Gotcha!