Part 24

Hola guys! Happy weekend! I am back with a new update and its a little lengthy one. 

Do let me know your opinion about it.

Happy reading :)

(Outfits in media box)

"Manik where are we going?" Nandini asked as she observed taking the road leading to the outskirts of the city.

"It's a surprise Nandu" he said in a duh tone

"But still, where are you taking me? Are you kidnapping me by any chance? Hawww?" she said dramatically making Manik roll his eyes at her drama.

"Drop it drama queen" He said in an irritated tone.

"Huh, don't talk to me" she huffed and looked away crossing her hands across her chest.

He turned the music player and played his favourite old number Rooth Na Jana (From 1942 Love Story).

Nandini hid the smile that was forming on her lips after hearing the song. Manik was humming the song acting as if he was trying to please her. By the time the song had ended Nandini was giggling heartily much to Manik's happiness.

"Manik" she turned to him and tapped his shoulder successfully gaining his attention.

"Yes baby" he replied cheekily making her blush

"Vo do you have anything to eat? I am feeling hungry" she said patting her tummy pouting

"Oh yes! I have chips packets in the back seat. Grab your favourite flavour"

"Wow, my favourite, cream and onion" she squealed in happiness tearing the packet open.

"That's my favourite too" he smiled

"Eat this then" she said forwarding few chips to him.

Carefully brushing his lips to her fingers making her blush to the deepest shade of red. Nandini withdrew her hands and continued eating, the tingling sensation never leaving her fingers. Manik smiled brightly seeing the red colour adoring her cheeks.

After a 30 minute drive they had reached a farmhouse decorated simply yet in a classy way. When the car stopped, Nandini got down admiring the surroundings and smiled seeing the board that read Malhotra's.

She walked towards the garden that had flowers of so many different colors and varieties.