Chapter 8

It was awkward to say. I don't know how to behave or talk around them. My awkward myself drowning in insecurities and doubts are not helping too. I want to start even a small talk between to ease this atmosphere. Taehyung said it's gonna be a little walk while we reach their house. Yes, we were walking there.

I took a deep breath and pulled myself. I need to do it. Maybe after all this over and if I'm surviving, we could become friends. I need those. I know, that I can't keep with my doubts about trust. I need to risk once in the while. My sister always helped me to see light in the dark. So, I'm doing it.

"You know, after everything, maybe we would become friends" I started and saw Jungkook spinning around to see me. "Maybe... You want to become our friends?" He asked. I saw how awkward he was. Same as me. Taehyung just let a laugh.

"Yeah... Kinda. I don't know. I don't have those really" I kept my sight to the ground. "You mean friends?" Taehyung laughed at me. I glared at him, but just jokingly. "You don't seem like friends kinda type?" Jungkook said.

"What that means?" I looked at him. I saw his eyes get bigger and he started to struggle to firm a normal sentence. It was quite a view. Taehyung lightly patted Jungkook shoulder "Don't worry". Then he looked at me still walking. "You don't seem no harm and I kinda like your vibe. So why don't. We can be friends." And he smiled at me.

I swear I almost died out here. His smile was so beautiful. His eyes crinkled and his mouth shaped like a boxy grin. It was cute and I felt warmth spread all around my heart. I need to remind myself he just being friendly and he had his soulmates like me.

Just thought about soulmates makes me anxious. I now find them don't be easy and to say I just need them to save my sister. I'm awful. I'm selfish. Did I think about how would they feel after I leave them? No, I didn't. My sister, my mom be so disappointed in me.

I'm becoming my biggest fear. I'm becoming a selfish person. A greedy one. All my life, I just wanted to stay in my lane, but the universe keeps throwing challenges at me. I'm trying to survive. I'm trying to keep flowing. It's not easy. I'm so tired, that every minute keeps me doubt myself. But I can't do this now, not when my sister's life is in my hands.

While walking we kept talking and getting to know each other a little better. I found out that Taehyung is in photography and arts and that Jungkook is into music and video production. They keep talking about the passion for arts and I can't stop myself but just adore how much they are passionate.

They are kind of how they seem. They keep asking questions about me too. Like about my major or my hobbies. I love to talk about my love for art and music. It was my life. I tried not to speak about my past or my family. It's just too much of a topic.

Time flew quickly and we finally reached our destination, their house. I saw lights on, so I knew their hyungs like they say are there. I suck a breath and went into the house together with them. They already informed their soulmates about me coming.

Taehyung and Jungkook led me to their living room, where I saw others waiting there. They were sitting on two couches and they seem very serious. Jungkook walked to I assume Jimin and sit with him and Taehyung sit with someone who had a very handsome shaped face. He looked like a living sculpture.

I kept standing there, in front of them. It was so much for me, but I need to keep my cool for my plan. Someone cleared their throat and I looked at him. He straight gives me leader vibes. He was build and had silver hair and sharp looking eyes, who was piercing me right now. I gulped.

"These two informed about the situation already. So, how I understand we help each other of finding our soulmates, yes?" He first pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook and then looked at me. I quickly nodded. "I don't have anyone else to ask for help and I need to find my soulmate, the soon the better" I answered.

He kept his sharp look at me and asked. "And why I may ask, you need to find your soulmate so quickly. You young and have plenty of time. And about our situation it's complicated. So if you need our help, you need to explain and don't lie why you need to find your soulmate. And then we help you"

I felt like I was stuck. I needed their help so much. But it is worth to say the truth. To keep me open to them. They all looked serious in this matter. I don't have a choice to reveal the truth. It's not like it's bad, but it just hard to open myself to others. "Fine. I will talk" I looked around them. This is it.