Chapter 17

Ray pov:

It was the next day. Like Namjoon said today I'm going with Hoseok and Yoongi. They are two different people with very different world views. I don't know where we going, because I can exp ct everything from them.

Hoseok is a lighter and happier person. He is like literal sunshine, giving very positive vibes. But I also get he is very caring and lovely. He was the person who will always console you and will try to understand you.

While Yoongi is a more chill person. He is the person who truly shows his colors to very close people to him. And we didn't talk very much before all of this, but we had the same music classes, so I saw him around. Yoongi looks like a wise person, who doesn't judge before trying to understand the situation. And just being around him is like safe heaven to me.

I got ready pretty quickly today. I got a simple, but cute outfit again. I had long sleeves purple sweater and light blue mom jeans with pair of heavy boots. I got my hair in a single ponytail and today I put on my glasses. I need them, but sometimes I forget or I wear contact lenses.

Soon I get the ding for my phone. It must be Hoseok or Yoongi.

Hoseok: We here :)

I quickly put my phone and keys in my bag and securing my apartment I leave. Exiting the house I see Hoseok with a very happy smile and close enough Yoongi who nodded his head at me. "Today would be the best date ever!" Hoseok said tooling my hand. Yoongi was walking beside us.

We didn't walk to our destination, because they want to show me something who is far enough. So we took Yoongi's car and with him driving we took off. The drive was fun with Hoseok getting to know more about me and sometimes Yoongi would ask something too.

I got to know them better too. Hoseok was a dancer and had his dance studio. He liked work with kids, but he was in the district with teenagers. He said that he wants them to show their potential. Yoongi said that he likes to write and produce music. And that we had in common. Hearing that, Yoongi smiled at me with his gummy smile that I fell in love in instant.

Finally, reaching our destination and climbing from the car I saw where they took me. And it took my breath. It was a very beautiful place. I always wanted to visit this place. It was an old-looking restaurant, but I hear so many good reviews and I always wanted to visit it. How much I heard the food there was amazing and the environment even better.

Hoseok took my hand and lead me away to the restaurant. Just stepping in feeling of warmth and home enveloped me. It was a beautiful place. "We have a private place for us," Yoongi said. They looked like they owned this place and maybe they did. We entered a private room. It was simple, but the feeling of light made it even better.

We sit down around the table. A server entered and took our orders. The prices of food here were pretty normal. The food quickly was served for us and I have to say it was almost the best meal I ate. "It's so good," I said and Hoseok flashed his smile. "I'm happy that you like it". Through the dinner, we talked a lot. The more things were revealed and I was already so safe and familiar around them.

They already had a huge place in my heart. Hoseok suddenly looked a little shy with his pink cheeks. He muttered something to Yoongi and he took his leave. "I leave you for a while. I come back quickly" and with that, he left. At this moment I knew why he left. Yoongi wanted us, me and Hoseok, to have privacy.

Hoseok stood up and took my hand in his. He leads us to the middle of the room and started to slowly dance. The restaurant music was calm and the way Hoseok moved, he looked so at peace. We danced together, his warmth took me in. I felt so in love. Hoseok moved a little further from me just to took my face in his hand.

"So beautiful" Hoseok carried my face with his thumps. His eyes shined in the new light and he looked so handsome like God himself. He got closer to my face and smiled "You are our like we are yours" and with that, he connected our lips.

The moment felt so light and full of sunshine exactly like Hoseok himself. His lips felt so pure on mine and he moved them slowly and sensually. He tasted like cherries so sweet. The moment itself was so beautiful and I felt like I was flying. The bond stunk a little, but Hoseok made me forget of that.

After a while, Hoseok stepped out of our kiss. "It was like I imagine. It was perfect" he smiled. "I can say the same," I said and let a giggle. We danced for a little more. I in his hold. My head was on his chest and I heard of his heartbeat. It was like music to my ears.

"I see you two bonded already. I think it my turn" someone said behind us. I looked behind and saw Yoongi with a loving smile. He walked closer to us and whispered something to Hoseok. Then Hoseok kissed his cheek and smiled at me leaving us alone. "Now it's our moment little one"

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\
I just wanted to inform you all, that updates of this book would take more time now because I would be back to university on Monday.

I hope you like this book by far and don't hesitate to comment I love your comments.

Be safe💜