Chapter 27

Ray pov:

I was so dreadful of this day. But so happy at the same time. Finally, we completed our bond. I felt so content and completed. This is so soon to say, but with a soulmate bond I know I love them.

They became my family. Sitting here with all of them and cuddling was so decent. I liked the feeling of Jin's hands around my waist while my head was on his chest. On one side, I hold Jimin's warm hand. A smile graced my face.

I wanted to forget the world and just be with them like this. I know I'm being selfish and letting my sister suffer while I'm happy. I made a promise to save her and I can't break that promise. No matter how it's hurt, I know I need to do this because if not, I never would forgive myself.

I felt soft lips on my head as I looked up I saw Jin with a serious face. "Is there something that stresses you? You feel distant" he whispered. It's now or never. I can't keep holding this forever.

"You know, that I will leave soon?" I asked. I saw how their bodies went stiff. "What do you mean? You left for what?" Taehyung asked from his spot with Hoseok. "You knew, I need to save my sister" I let my eyes down.

Yoongi stood up and took both of my hands in his. "We know, but finally we all together. You can't leave us Ray and broke our hearts" silent tears rolled on my cheeks and Jimin brushed them with his thumbs.

"We love you, Ray. We don't want to lose you. We just completed our bond and now you want to leave" Taehyung said standing up. "I can't let my sister die, while I know that I can save her" I looked at him. He glared at me. I never saw Taehyung this mad.

"And what cost of that? Your own life! I'm not gonna let you leave and die when I just got to hold you" he shouted. Namjoon stood up and put their hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "You need to calm down Tae"

"How? You can't let her leave. I can't let her. I will break if she leaves" Taehyung started to cry. I'm so stupid. I cost so much pain for them when all I want them to be happy. "But Tae, you need to look from here point" Namjoon calmly said.

I looked from them to Yoongi, when suddenly hugged me. His hold was strong and I melted in his warmth. "I'm not gonna lose you" he whispered to my ear. I pulled from him and looked at my seven soulmates.

"I need to save her, I promised. No matter what I need to do, even if I die" I kept my voice strong. Jungkook shot up. "You think we will let you go and die!" He said in disbelief. "Some promises are meant to be broken," Jimin said from my side.

"But she is my sister, my only family. How can I be happy while I know she is there dying?" I said. Yoongi looked at Jin and then back to me. "But do you think what we will be feeling? Did you think about us? I know how important your sister is to you, but what about us? Do you don't love us?"

I tensed at his words. My voice was shaking and the room started to spin. "Don't say that. I love you! and I always will!" Yoongi scoffed. "But your actions prove that you only used us for a bond. You know you being selfish"

Jin stopped Yoongi. "Don't say that, you hurt her. Can we just talk in peace? We all are hurt but think clearly, please" Jin stood with Namjoon. "Yoongi you say I'm selfish, but you want to hold me like. You knew that I just needed bond to save my sister" I shouted.

"So, that we were for you? Just bond? Don't you think your sister waking up gonna be happy? Her soulmate died and her sister too. She will be alone and that's hurt the most. We can think of another way" Taehyung said.

"There's no other way. I need to die! My brother hates me already, but if I don't do it. I will hate myself!" I stepped back from there. "And you don't control my life. If I need to go I will go. That's it. But don't forget I love you" I started to walk away.

"Don't! Don't go! Yes, family important, but we are your family now. Can you just stop and think more?" Jimin came closer at me. "We don't let you die. You are part of us. Don't you remember our kiss, our connection? Don't let this slip" He whispered.

I closed my eyes, keeping my tears. "It's hurt. Very much. But we talked about this from the beginning. I need to go and you need to let go" with these last words I left. I didn't look back, it was too much pain. I just doing this for my sister. It's always was her.