Chapter 19

I started slightly worrying. Yoshi didn't call me and didn't tell me about my sister's condition. I tried to contact him myself, but it's was he doesn't want to talk. That's why I hate him. He is so selfish. I don't understand him, why can't he just text. I'm here trying to save our sister, but it's like he doesn't care. He never cared.

I pulled out from my thoughts when I heard a knock on my apartment door. I walked from my bedroom and open-end it. There they were. Taehyung and Jimin. They were wearing casual clothing, but they still looked stunning. They were stunning. Like gods themselves.

They both widely smiled. "You ready? It's our date today" Jimin was bouncing and I wasn't able to stop my chuckle. He was so cute. "Yup. I was waiting for you both" I said and Taehyung pulled my hand. I locked my apartment and we took our leave.

"So, where are we going?" I asked. Taehyung looked back at me and smirked. "You will see baby" I blushed at his words. No one ever called me baby. It made me happy and special. They made me special and I was so thankful for that. Jimin put his hands on my shoulders and we walked our way.

They told me that they wanted to walk and have a conversation with me. We talked about a lot of things. It was fun to talk with them. They didn't ask hard and uncomfortable questions. It was a simple conversation, but it made me know them more and I was so happy to know them more from them.

One thing I spotted that they loved the skinship. While walking they would randomly back hug me or they didn't let my hands from theirs. They also petted my hair and threw a few compliments, that made me so flustered. They for sure knew how to make girls' hearts stop.

"There we are," Jimin said and I looked around. We were on the beach. The beautiful blue sea and white sand were like portraits. It was amazing. I liked these simple dates. "We know it's not much, but we wanted just to walk and talk with you on the beach," Tae said, he insisted to call me him like that. "I love it." I smiled at both of them and they happily sighed.

"So come on" Jimin pulled us to the sand. But first, we took our shoes to feel the sand with our feet. The sand was warm and I liked that feeling. We joked, laughed, and talked a long time. I was feeling like I knew them for so long. I felt like I belong with them. And I did. I loved this feeling, this feeling when I with them. They were my happiness. And for a long time, I felt like I want to hold this happiness for my whole life.

"Sun is going down. I guess we can start the bonding" Jimin said, Tae nodded. "It wouldn't be awkward to bond with one, while another watch?" I asked when I saw they no one of them is leaving."No, why? We are soulmates baby. And we with Chim are very close, so that doesn't bother us. But if it's bothering you we can do it your way" Tae said.

I shake my head. Yes, it was a little awkward, but it didn't bother me. "No, I'm good," I said. Tae grinned and looked at Jimin. "Who first?" He asked playfully. Jimin smirked. "I'm older, so excuse me but I need my princess to bond," Jimin said, his tone was flirty. Tae doesn't protest and Jimin took me in his hold.

Jimin's hands snaked around my waist. His smooth skin against mine made me hot. He smirked when he felt me shivering. He lowered his head and connect our foreheads."Can I kiss my precious princess?" Jimin whispered. I nodded, my words caught in my throat.

Jimin smiled before connecting our lips. His plump lips were like pink pillows against mine. One of his hands took my neck and pulled me, even more, closer to deepen the kiss. It was amazing like words weren't able to describe feeling how his lips felt against mine.

I felt a bond blooming. Sparks flew in my whole body. Our kiss was hot and passionate. It was like no other. Our bodies were connected like our lips. I felt like I'm at home in his hold. He was my home. I forget about everything, about the outside world while he kissed me with so much love and need. It felt forever while we were kissing.

Someone cleared their throats and Jimin pulled from our hot make out. His eyes were hooted, but he looked so loving at me. Like I was his, and I was. "Can't lie, it was hot. But I need my kiss too" Taehyung said behind me. I blushed when I  remember that he saw my and Jimin kiss. Jimin chuckled and pecked my lips one last time before handing me to Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged me. His hot breath hit my face. "Now it's my turn to make you flustered" He grinned. I can't take it. They gonna because of my death. I felt my heart bursting, our moment was stopped my phone calling. I was going to kill that someone who stopped this. And of course, it was the person who I hated the most at the moment.