Chapter 18

Yoongi took your hand in his. The warmth of his palm gave you butterflies. He softly looked at you, like all his world was you now. And to him you were, like his other soulmates too." I have to show you something. Come" then he took you from the room to the hall of the restaurant.

You both stopped at big brown doors and Yoongi glanced at you with a warm smile. Opening doors you were awestruck. It was a beautiful room. The warm lights, big windows showing a beautiful view of nature. The color of the room was soft blue color and the room looked pretty empty.

"This room is special in a way" Yoongi whispered behind you. His hot breath hit your ear. You felt your breath hitch. "And to our little special moment, I wanted something special and perfect" he spinner you around and looked at your eyes.

You can't deny how handsome and beautiful Yoongi was. His pale skin was in contrast to his dark cat-like eyes. At first glance, he looked serious and dangerous, but to your eyes, he was soft and loving. Yoongi gave you a feeling of safeness. His eyes told you how important you were to him, to all of them.

Yoongi closed the doors and lead you to one of the big windows. You looked at nature. It was peaceful and calming. You felt two arms behind you embracing you. Yoongi back hugged you. His head was on your right shoulder looking straight.

"I know we don't know each other for long and it's maybe soul pull, but you already mean to me so much. You already have peace of my heart" Yoongi softly murmured to your ear.

"I feel the same. I don't wanna lie, I'm afraid to embrace this, to embrace all of us. Never thought of having seven soulmates, but here we are. I'm afraid for our future, I'm afraid to hurt you, to disappoint you all" You felt tears rolling on your cheeks.

Yoongi carefully cleaned your tears and lovingly looked at you. "You amazing. And you don't need to be afraid. We are with you to embrace the future. Together. We are together. And you can trust us, trust me. I would never hurt you" You felt the truth behind his words. You wanted to trust him.

"We were born to connect. We belong with each other. We are one. Our souls are one together. With or without bond I would, we would be here for you. From now on, we would be bonded for our rest life. And I can't wait to live my rest life with my amazing even soulmates" Yoongi smiled.

He took your cheeks I'm both of his hands, looking straight to your eyes. His eyes hold so much. He was the men of his word. He promised always to protect his loved ones, and now you are one of them. You were his like he was yours.

"Can I?" Yoongi asked leaning forward to you. You softly smiled. "You can" And with that both of your lips crashed together and it was bliss. Happiness and love swarm in your veins. You felt full, completed. The world doesn't exist at this moment, it was just you two. Together in each other hold.

Yoongi lips moved against yours, he deepened it. His tongue entered your mouth because you let him have you all. It was a moment of yours. You felt your soul mark starting to bloom and it was more pleasurable than painful.

Yoongi didn't want to stop. He was loving how you tasted, how you felt against him. He was growing hot. But he pulled out from you. You both stood against each other breathless. Both of your faces were painted with huge smiles

"It was amazing. You are amazing" Yoongi said pulling you to hug. You hugged him back. "I know. Thank you. Thank you for giving me this chance." You said. Yoongi pulled from a hug and his long fingers brushed your hair from your face.

He looked at you with more love than before if even that's impossible. "No, thank you for entering our lives, Ray." His sincere words echo. You knew how wrong your doings was, but it was too late to stop it. You already promised to give your life for your sister. Even if that's mean giving up these perfect men. You told to yourself that it's for the best, but you know it was a lie.

"I think we need to keep going. Hobi actually an impatient person and we can't let him wait" Yoongi took your hand and lead you from this beautiful room to meet Hoseok. He already stood in the entrance, waiting to leave.

"Here you are. I was starting to worry. And I felt you two bond" Hoseok said and looked at you. "I felt both bonds from you full of happiness. I can't deny it was amazing to feel it" he took your other arm and you three left the restaurant.

They drove you back to your apartment. This ride was full of fun. You three shared smiles and more stories of your life. Bond was amazing and you can't lie, but you love it. "Tomorrow belongs to Tae and Jimin. I hope you will have a great time. And I hope you liked it today" Hoseok said. "It was perfect and thank you both of you." With that, you bit your goodbyes. Half of your bond was already finished. Three more to go.

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\
I'm back. Its weekend so maybe I would update more, I don't know. We will see.

And thank you 5k. Reads and over 200 votes. I love you. And I'm very thankful.

I just wanted to say. YOU ALL BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT IN YOUR OWN WAY.

Be safe!💜💜💜💜💜💜