Chapter 20

I starting to believe, that universe hates me. Always, when I start to back me, happy person, the universe needs to destroy everything. I didn't anything to deserve this. I'm living simple and never hurt anyone. So why the universe is against me so much.

Puffing and walking away from Jimin and Taehyung, I pick up the call. I already started to get annoyed. "So now you thought to call me back," I said. I looked at my back, to see Tae and Jimin looking at me with worried looks. I tried to smile at them.

"I called to ask when you gonna come back to save our sister. You know she doesn't have a lot of time" I heard Yoshi voice. How can he say that? "I'm trying you know" I answered. I heard him grunt." So try harder. Why can't you do this simple thing?"

"Simple. Do you hear yourself? I'm here trying my best and what are you doing talking shit without knowing anything. And don't say that you helping, because you don't" I almost shouted at him. "Don't yell at me. You have one work, so don't act like a victim here" He shouted at me.

To think he is my twin brother hurts me. Yoshi was the person, who I trusted and loved the most, but now he became a hideous monster. "I hate you. You don't deserve nor me nor our sister. Don't call me anymore and fuck you" I yelled and hung up.

That's it. I broke out. I fell to the ground. My world collapsed around me. I heard mumbled shouts of Taehyung and Jimin. The runner to me and Jimin pick me up on his lap. Taehyung took my face in his hands to take a closer look at me. He asked something, but I was too weak. I think I have one of my attacks. I feel nothing, like everything shut down.

Taehyung said something to Jimin and he nodded. Jimin picks me on his hold and Taehyung called someone. I think it's other. My eyes felt so heavy and I wanted to sleep. I hate this, I hate my twin and I hate my fucked up life.

I felt something wet on my face and I weakly looked up to see Jimin crying. I hurt him, I'm so bad to them. One minute, we were happy, and all I wanted to hug them and cuddle. But one call, these words and it broke me. I felt so disgusted by myself.

I wanted them, my soulmates, to feel happiness and love. But now I giving them pain. I felt pain not from myself only, I felt them too. The bond I already had worked and I felt worried from the. They were worried about me.

I try my best to smile. "I'm fine. Sorry for destroying this day" I whispered. Taehyung thumps rubbed my cheeks and he smiled at me."It's okay baby. Just breath. Namjoon is coming" he said and leaned to kiss my forehead. Jimin looked down at me and kissed my nose."Be okay darling. For me"

They are so perfect. I know they still aren't good, but they trying their best not to show me and scare me more. I know it's too soon, but I love them. Not because of the bond, but because they are so carrying and loving. I never had this in my life, without my sister Kora, I didn't have anyone, but now I have them and I love it.

My soulmates giving me everything I needed. Everything I dreamed. They are my miracle and my healing. I know they help to forget my past. I'm ready to give up on my broken past and to be better for them. I can't lie to them anymore, I would tell them the risk I'm willing to do.

From now on, my soulmates, my seven amazing boys are my life. I don't need to hold my past anymore, I'm willing to give myself to them. Now they are my family and I hope they love me how I am, true me with many scars and past mistakes.

"Thank you. I... I" and with that everything became black. I went unconscious. The last thing, I saw scared Namjoon running to us and I heard Taehyung saying something. Panic rushed through my veins and I knew it's was them. I hope that one day, I would be better for them. Better for myself. I hope that one day, I would forget and learn to love myself for who I am.

//////<A/N>\\\\\\
Sorry for the short chapter. It was a more filling chapter. And I'm trying my best to go through with news ideas for this story.

Please, get through with me and don't judge because it's starting to get hard. I don't want this book to flop so I'm trying my best and it's cost time. So please bear with me.

Thank you and be safe!💜