Chapter 31

Guys were on their way to Japan. They didn't know what they gonna do or say to stop Ray from sacrificing herself. Guys' anxiety was huge and they all were on the edge.

Different thoughts clouded their minds. Positive and negative. They wanted to believe that, they will succeed. Yoongi and Jungkook were the most afraid. They were ready to beg for her forgiveness.

The journey was hard for seven soulmates. They didn't talk much and each of them kept for themselves. It was late when they finally reached the hotel in Tokyo. They were exhausted from all flights.

"I think that tonight we just sleep and get our minds clear. And tomorrow morning, we first visit Ray and try to talk with her" Namjoon said, seeing his tired soulmates. He needed to think of words to say to Ray too.

"Namjoon is right. We all need to think about what to say. We can't just come and grab her back to us. And no more fights, do you understand?" Jin said and pointed at Yoongi and Jungkook.

"You two are the most hot-headed. So please, think first before speaking. We don't have another chance to fuck up" Jin sighed and left for the bathroom. Yoongi left their room to spend a little time alone.

Jimin and Taehyung took Jungkook to the balcony and spoke with him. They were the closest in their bond. Namjoon was tired beyond words and just went to nap.

Jin exited the bathroom, Hoseok looked at Jin. "Do you want to go and grab something to drink?" Hoseok asked. Jin nodded and they both left. You could see the worry in their faces from miles.

They went to the cafeteria and took each a cup of coffee. They sit down in the lounge of a hotel. Hoseok sighed loudly. "Do you think we would able to convince Ray to come back with us?" He asked.

Jin sadly looked at Hoseok. He had his doubts and it was killing him from inside. "I hope so. I can't even imagine my, our life without her in it" Jin started.

"But she didn't listen the first time. I will put all my energy to convince her, not only for myself but for you all and for her too. She thinks she is doing a good thing, but it's far for it"

Hoseok hummed at Jin's words. On another side, he kinda understands Ray. He had a sister too. They were close when they were children, but they found their soulmates and drifted apart.

But still, no one can break siblings' bond and Hoseok knew it. He still loves his sister and he does everything for her. But he had soulmates to think about too. There are always two paths. And they can think of something else to save Ray's sister.

"We know, how hard is gonna be. From what I know, her sister her only family, and Ray lived her all life with her sister on her side. She doesn't imagine her life without her family" Hoseok said.

"We can show her. We can teach her. It would be hard and I know it. She gonna lose her sister. Ray will grieve and cry, but we would help her to income her pain, her loss. From now, she has us"

Jin nodded. "You right Hobi. I think others need to hear that too. Especially Kook with Yoongi. I know they are beating themselves the most. It all written in their faces, even they trying to conceal it" Jin stood up.

Hoseok jumped on his feet and grabbed Jin's hand in his. Hoseok was the little sunshine in their family. His positivity and hope were always bright even in the darkest times. Jin appreciated Hoseok's words.

They both went back to their room, seeing all other soulmates gathered together. Jungkook was between Taehyung and Jimin. Namjoon tried to console Yoongi, but he had a cold face.

Jin and Hobi sit down together in front of their soulmates. "First thing first, we will listen and try to understand Ray. We need to hear her side because the first time we didn't do that. I know she has her reasons to do it" Hoseok started. He was serious.

"Secondly, we will shot her our side of the story. We will show her what she means to us and how important she is in our family. I think she doesn't have this idea in her mind yet that's why she left so quickly"

"We will approach her slowly. We will listen and try to explain why she needs to come back with us. Ray is part of our bond. Together we are family and we love and respect each other. So we will do this, do you all understand?" Hoseok asked.

The youngers nodded their head. Namjoon hummed and Yoongi locked his eyes with Hobi. "I just don't want to lose her. I love her" Yoongi voice broke slightly. Jin kneeled in front of Yoongi and took his hand in his own. "We don't lose her. We need to believe"