Chapter 25

I didn't know where Taehyung and Jungkook are dragging me now. I stayed the night at my soulmate's house, of course in the guest room. And in the early morning, the first thing that wakes me up was Taehyung.

I woke up, him cuddling me. I felt him showering my face with light pecks. When I opened my eyes I saw Tae with a huge grin on his face. I loved his boxy smile, it gave me butterflies. He brushed hairs from my face.

"Good morning softie," Taehyung said with his deep morning voice. I smiled and pecked his cheek. "Good morning you too. But softie it's new?" I asked. He nodded."You are so soft to cuddle with, so you are my softie"

"Then it makes you my teddy bear, doesn't it?" I joked. Taehyung wrapped his hands around me tightly. "If you let me, I would be your teddy bear, but only yours." He said. "I would love it"

"I would keep this going and spend all day in bed with you, but we have plans. Kook is waiting for us. We going to our date!" He cheered. Taehyung lastly pecked my cheek and left me to take a shower and get dress up for our date.

After taking a quick shower, I picked a comfy and simple outfit, because Tae told me to pick something comfortable. I didn't have any idea where they taking me, but I'm excited the same.

My outfit was black pants, an oversize gray jumper, and white sneakers. I let my long hair loose and picked my phone in my pocket.

I went to the living room to see Jungkook and Taehyung dressed casually, but equally handsome. I also saw Jimin eyeing my outfit and he flashed his cute smile, where his eyes disappear. Hoseok came to my side and took my hand swirling me around.

"Pretty. You make everything beautiful sweetie" Hobi complimented me. I felt my cheeks flush, but soon Jungkook came to my other side and took my hand dragging me to the doors together with Taehyung coming behind us.

"It's our date time! Don't wait hyungs!" Jungkook shouted and we left their place. We took a ride with Taehyung driving and me with Jungkook sitting behind.

Jungkook was holding my hand in his all ride. He was softly playing with my fingers. I took a closer look at his tattoo painted on his hand. It was beautiful. It wasn't like our soulmate mark, but I liked it still.

"We are here!" Taehyung told us. I broke from my state and Jungkook opened doors taking me with him. I gasped. "You don't mind a little workout?" Jungkook hesitantly asked. "I like this. I love nature and spend time outside" I answered.

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile. Taehyung quickly came to is taking my other hand. "It was Kookie's idea." He whispered. Of course, it was. I imagined something like that.

The beautiful view of mountains and trees around me gave a peaceful vibe. The weather was great and I had my two soulmates here with me. They are the last to bond with me and I am very excited.

"We also prepared snacks for our picnic. So now we took a walk and stop somewhere to eat" Taehyung said. Then I spotted him holding a basket. I smiled. "Here we go!" Jungkook cheered and we started walking.

The walk was full of laughter and I got to knew Jungkook better. He was an artist by heart. He was a free spirit and he was very passionate about everything he did or spoke. He was cute and handsome at the same time. The duality of this man.

Taehyung didn't tell me much. I already got to know of him the other day. He didn't mind that he let Jungkook speak. He looked for a younger soulmate and I adored him about that. He was a kind person with a heart of love.

After our three hours walk and talk, Tae spotted a good place is to stop and do the picnic there. We agreed. I helped them to prepare everything and we sit down, but before I placed myself on the blanket I was picked up and placed on someone's lap.

I looked up and saw Taehyung smiling. His hands were around me, securing in his hold. His forehead was on mine and he looked at me with sparkly eyes. "I didn't do this last time, but now it's my time" and with that, his lips crashed on mine.

His right hand was on my hand pushing me closer to him, to our kiss. His other hand rubbed my hips and all I felt was pure bliss. Sparkles and fire lighted my body. I felt so good.

It was insane how Taehyung mastered our kiss. It was deep and needy. He wasn't holding back. Slowly he backed down to trail kiss from my jaw to my neck. His hand still in my hair slightly tugging it.

Someone cleared their throat and I embarrassed looked at Jungkook smirking. "It was hot!" He teased. Taehyung looked up to Jungkook with a smirk. "We need to show our little soulmate how much she means to us," He said.

Jungkook nodded. Tae picked me again and I gasped when he placed me on Jungkook's thighs. His hands quickly snake around my waist and his chin was on my shoulder. "I would show her how passionate I could be about things I like"

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\\
Long time no see. It was week I last update so here you go. I have a lot of assignments to do now, but fked it. Sometimes you need to wing it.😂

A lot happened last week from spotify to billing allegations but I hope everything will come to be okay.

If there are any Atinys how you like new album? The Leaders kill it.🖤

P.s. I recommend you to watch Bts run ep.131 (I thinks that's the new episode?)

Be safe!💜💜