Prologue

Soulmates

The people who share their souls, their feelings, and life.

The universe's job is to connect souls for a better future.

Soulmates are something that humans love.

Imagine, already be born with someone who already destined being with you. All the pain and hard work finding your life partner are not needed.

The universe makes people's life easier by choosing souls together and connected them.

But not everyone thinks the same. Some people love the thought of soulmates and some hate it.

Being born with a tattoo on your body indicating that you belong to someone, doesn't sound so magical.

It's not that soulmates' lives are all roses and sparkles. It's can be full of pain and tragedy.

Being rejected, being unloved the one that are you destined for is the most painful thing to the mere soul.

Life isn't easy and having soulmates are hard.

How can you love someone else first if you don't even yourself?

How can you keep going if everyone in this world is against you?

<~>

The story of how a girl learned to love not only herself but peace of her soul too.

The life journey full of ups and downs. Smiles and tears.

Life isn't easy
You need to learn to work your way to a happy ending.