Chapter 29

"Come on, Ray!" Kora shouted for a little girl. Soon was heard little thumping feet. From the corner of the hall little girl showed up. Everyone adored and loved this beautiful little girl.

"I'm here Buba! Don't Yoshi coming with us?" Little girl chimed. "He went with Haruto. By the way, it's our girls' time. Did you forgot?" Kora gasped. The girl quickly shook her head.

Kora smiled and the girl giggle. "So what are we waiting for!? Come on purple, we have so much to do!" With that sister took her little sister in the hands and left the house.

***

"When I grow up, I want to be like you Kora!" Little Ray smiled. Kora had a sweet smile on her face too. How much she adored and loved her little sister is beyond anything.

"I would be proud, no matter what. Remember purple, I love you the way you are. And you need to love yourself too" Older girl petted the small girl's head.

Ray let her head drop and tears showed in her eyes. "But no one in school likes me. They say I need to change." Ray cried. The world was cruel and the girl was just learning it the bad way.

"Promise me, Ray, that no matter what others say or do, you always go your own way. You are you. Promise me, to love yourself" Kora showed her pinkie.

"I promise, but just for you" and a small finger interlocked her older sister's bigger one.

***

Ray came back from school. It was a good day. Teachers praised her for her good grades and she wanted to keep going like that. To make her older sister proud too.

Ray and Kora's bond was no ordinary. Older sister always had her smaller sister under her wing. Kora was Ray's shield from a cruel world and selfish people.

They were sisters, who loved each other beyond anything. Always together. Sharing happiness and tears. It was beautiful and warming

Two sisters against all the world!

***

"Ray! I have someone you need to meet!" Kora shouted. Ray run to her sister, seeing someone, a guy, standing close to her beloved older sister.

"Who is he?" Ray asked, slightly narrowing her eyes at the guy. He smiled. He had a healing smile. He was handsome and he looked so good with her sister.

"Ray, meet my soulmate Yuta! Yuta meet my lovely sister Ray!" She introduced them. Ray squealed with happiness and grabbed her sister for a hug.

"I'm so happy for you!" Ray says. Kora's hands circled her sister. They let go of each other. Yuta smiling at both sisters. "We have so much to talk about!" Ray says to Yuta.

***

"Do you think my soulmates will like me?" Ray asked her sister. They both cuddling in the Kora room. "Of course! You so amazing and it's hard not to love you"

"You saying this, because you are my sister" Ray grumped. "No. I'm saying this because I know you the best. Because you are the light of my life. Ray, you are my purple, my baby sister and I never leave you. I love you" Kora kissed her sister's head.

"You promised. And I will keep your words. You never leaving me Kora. I can't imagine my life without you. And I don't care if we both have soulmates. We always are together" Ray hugged her sister tighter.

"We always are together, no matter what. And yes, I promise never to leave you in this life" and they both slumped to their sleep.

***

"We are family!" Ray sobbed in her hands. "He is my twin! My other half! My brother!" Her cries hurt Kora. "I know, I will talk with him. He can't do this"

"But he did this. He was our family. But now he is no one. All I have left is you, Kora. Kora, you are my last family. You are the one who saved me!" Kora hugged her crying sister.

"I want to take you pain Ray. But I'm here with you. And I will always be with you, okay? It's us two against everything. Remember this Ray. I don't let anyone else hurt you again." Kora promised.

How many promises were made?

They always kept each other in their hands.

Kora saved Ray from the darkness.

People come and go, but the family is always together.

They were together against the world.

Two souls, stronger from inside.

And that's why Ray wasn't able to let go of her light, of her sister.

/////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\\\
I hope this will help understand more. I wanted to show little memories to create a picture of Ray and her sister relationship.

Can't lie and say I like Ray's character. I don't know why I created her like this.

I mad and upset, so that's why this chapter like this. I have the worst day. Hate myself, love myself. Fuck this day.

I also wanted to ask. I want to write another soulmates book with bts again. And what are you thinking about that? I will make it different and try a little different concept. Let me know!

Be safe!💜