Chapter 34

Here I was. Alone with my unconscious sister. My mind was running wild and hot tears streamed from my eyes. It was heartbreaking to say goodbye to the only family you had a long time. But now I have my amazing seven soulmates. From now on they are my family.

I deeply looked at my sister's features. Her face had a gentle and caring touch to it. Memories of her smile flashed in my head. She is so beautiful. From inside and outside. I always wanted to be like her. My role model.

She thought me a lot of things. She thought about how to love, care and fight for herself. She never let me go. She was my light in the darkest times. She was the one who helps me keep going. Without her, I wouldn't be here.

I sadly smiled and my fingers stroked her face. "I guess it our goodbye" I whispered. It was so hard. But I need to think about her too, about my soulmates. I can't my selfishness destroy others.

"I want to thank you for everything. Forgiving me your love and care. Without you, I'm nothing" I started. I have to tell them everything before letting her go. It's my last chance.

"I will never forget you. I know you will be happy up there, where Yuta is waiting for you. You always be with me, in my heart, in our memories." I let a silent sob and tightened my hand on hers.

"It's sad, that I don't have to hear your voice the last time. How much I would give to see your smile one more time. Thank you for giving me such a loving family. But now I need to let you go. To let you be happy in the heaven"

I was shaking. Tears flowed on my face like a river. And the pain in the heart was hard to handle. I hate the universe for giving me this pain. Why I couldn't have my family happy and safe. Why is the universe giving me such a hard time?

Suddenly the door harshly opened and I quickly looked up. My face frowned. He came here. How dare he? My eyes shined in fury. Same as his. He stomped to my side.

"The hell! How could you do that to Kora?! She is our sister and you let her die! I thought you better than this!" Yoshi yelled at me. I stood up and glared at him.

"Don't come here and yell at me! You don't know how hard it is for me. I'm letting my only family go. And why I have to sacrifice?! You shit, didn't do anything for her, for us. You nothing for us, when you chose to leave!" I yelled back.

He backed off a little from me, but his eyes still hold hate. He is so selfish and ungrateful. He only thinking of himself. How about me?! I'm his twin! He is dumb! I'm done doing everything for him.

"I don't keep you from saying goodbye. But after everything will go. I don't want to see you anymore. You don't control me anymore. I have my soulmates to think about. And I gave you a lot of chances already, but you pushed me away" I said.

"But why? You can save her. Kora is important to me like to you. I can't save her. Only you can! You so disgusting letting your sister die!" His words hurt me deeply.

"You want me to die?!  I know that Kora doesn't want that. She lost Yuta, she lost her soul. If I save her, she would live a miserable life. She always said to me, how important Yuta is to her. I know she would happy to go. I know better than you. And please, keep your dumb words to yourself" I finished my speech.

Yoshi glare pierced my soul. "If you do this, I would never forgive you. You can forget having a brother, a twin" he said. I looked him in the eyes. "You don't belong to our family a long time ago. You, not my brother anymore. When you left, you left our family too" I said seriously.

"Fine. I think it's our last time seeing each other. I would like to have my time with Kora. Leave. " Yoshi said. "I didn't finish my goodbye too, but I give you time. It's our goodbye too. But you know it doesn't hurt that much with you" I said.

I left them both alone. I need to take a stroll. My mind is killing me now. I need to breathe. So I left the hospital, to take a walk in the near park. I need to sort my thoughts. I have to think clearly.

I hope my soulmates are good now. I hope I don't hurt them too much. I will have to apologize again. I can't have them hurt. Now, they are everything I have. They are my life now, my family.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\
My dear readers, thank you for voting!

I didn't make big drama with her brother, but I wanted to sort them out. It was harsh, but I wanted some angst to it.

I don't think that this story will go very long. I kinda see the end already.

Be safe!💜💜💜