Chapter 35

I came back to the hospital entering my sister's room, I didn't saw my twin there. He left. He said these things and left without saying goodbye to me. Honestly, I don't even hurt anymore. He can't control me like that anymore.

With a sad smile, I sat down next to Kora and took her hand in mine. A knock was heard and I looked at the door. The doctor and my soulmates entered. The doctor gives me sad smile. "I heard you made your decision," the doctor asked.

I weakly nodded. "Yeah. I can't take this risk. I know there a possibility for both of us to survive, but there is more risk than hope. Sometimes you need to choose a safer option. And I know she might want to be with her soulmate" lone tear slides on my cheek.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin coming close to me. He engulfed me in the back hug. "We will be here for you. First, it will hurt but we have all the time to heal together" he whispered to my ear. I nodded.

"I think it's a good choice personally. A doctor there weren't big changes for both of you to survive. And you have all the life before you" the doctor said. "Thank you" I thanked the doctor who smiles at me.

"You said your goodbye or you need more time? I can come later to turn off tubes and wires" he asked me. I came closer to my sister's face, Jimin let me go. I kissed her cheek and whispered. "You always be in my heart. My light and my family"

I stood up from my place and looked at the doctor nodding my head. "You can do it now. I said my goodbye" my voice shook with grief. Jungkook and Taehyung came from each of my sides and hugged me.

Yoongi took my left hand and Hoseok my right one. Jin and Namjoon patted and kissed my cheek for comfort. Jimin came from the back and hugged me again. I was surrounded by my soulmates.

I felt love and support flowing through the bond. They made me calm in this kind of situation. The soothing touch was everything I needed now. Now they were the only ones I have, my soulmates, my family.

The doctor looked last time to my eyes and with nurse help, they plugged wires and tubes from my sister. I saw how her breathing slowed down and with her last breath her I broke down. She was gone. She left to meet her soulmate. I hope she happy up there with him.

I sobbed in the arms of my soulmate. I felt that they cried too. The doctor announced Kora's death time and some people came to take her. He left with them. I was so weak that I slipped down. Tears flowed from my eyes.

I felt a dark and empty place in my heart. I grabbed my shirt near my heart and let a scream. " Let it go. It would be fine through the time. We are with you all the time" Namjoon whispered stroking my cheek.

Seven of them whispered encouraging words. I felt their delicate touch. They treated me now like I was a porcelain doll. And in the matter now I was. I was weak to do or say anything. It was a hard time for me.

For now, what I wanted the most to give up. I wanted the pain to vanish. I wanted everything to come back like it was before. The pain in my heart was too much to me.

This how I lost my sister, my only family, and gained a new one. I looked up from my arms and locked my eyes with Jin. His eyes shined with reassurance. With hope for better. He, they gave me hope to keep going.

"Thank you. Thank you for not leaving me. For believing in our bond. Forgive me for everything I caused" my voice broke from all tears. Yoongi cupped both my cheeks and he looked straight into my eyes.

"We forgive you already. It's the past okay? Now it's just you and us. We are together from now on. I will do everything in my power to give you the happiness that you deserve. We all do" he said firmly.

"Yoongi right. From now on we are eight. We are family" Taehyung said with his deep voice. They all pulled me into a group hug. I hoped for a better life now. And I know with them on my side I would be the happiest I can be.

My family and my soul. I love them all with my whole heart. I have them from now on. We will go through everything together as one full soul. We eight together till the end of this universe.

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\
I finally came back!!!

Just a sad chapter and I feel and I know you feel the end too.

By the way, BTS collab with McDonald's and Louis Vuitton. Wow, they are amazing.

And the new photos of the map of the soul: one. They are perfect and they look so good.

Be safe!💜💜💜