Chapter Two: Treasure Hunt

Yeosang POV

I am the first to wake up in the morning. Like so often Wooyoung came into my bed in the middle of the night because he had a nightmare. Very carefully I climb over him.
I go to bathroom and pull the lever of the water filtering system. Clean water spills into the tub. I wash my face and body, shave and brush my teeth. Then I press the button and a hole opens up in the tub. The familiar sound of the crystals filtering the water starts and I can hear the clean water run back into the tank.
I hear a knock on the door. "Are you done soon?", Yunho asks.
"Yes. I'm done."
I go to the kitchen and set the table. I grab some slices of bread and jam from the cold storage and eat my breakfast. Slowly the others come to join me.
"We are going to be treasure hunting today. So after breakfast each of you should pack your backpacks for today and we'll meet in front of the ship.", Hongjoong announces.

An hour later we are ready to go. We split into two groups. Yunho and San go to the tailor to pick up San's pants while the rest of us go to different places to sell the the things we found on our last treasure hunt. Then we meet up with the other two at the marketplace again.
"Hey, did you make a lot of gold?", Yunho asks.
"Yes. We made 65 gold today. All thanks to Mingi. I don't know how he does it but somehow the shop owners are always willing to pay more when he bargains with them.", Hongjoong says.
"Nobody can withstand Mingi's endless charm.", Jongho jokes.
"What can I say. I'm just awesome.", Mingi brags but then gets shy and giggles.
"Here are your pants, Hongjoong. Thanks for lending me them.", San says out of nowhere and stuffs the pants into our captain's bag.
"Oh, thanks."
"By the way. While you were still selling things we made ourselves a bit more familiar with the city and found a bar that seems to be popular with travelers. Maybe we can find someone that knows something about your treasure there.", Yunho tells.
"That's good. Yeah, we can go there this evening. But we really need to get going and find some treasures now. I want to be inside the city walls again before it gets dark.", Hongjoong states.

He pulls out a map. His finger hovers above it for a few seconds before he speaks up: "We need to leave through the north gate and then take the left path. Pass through the forest and hopefully come across some caves."
We make our way to the north gate. The others seem to be in a especially good mood today. As soon as we leave the city Wooyoung, Yunho, San and Mingi dart forward. "LET'S FIND A BIG TREASURE TODAY!", Wooyoung shouts.
"Ahh don't just run away without knowing the directions.", Hongjoong says. We run after them.
It only takes five minutes until we reach the edge of the forest. The forest consists mostly of those trees with the needle-like leaves that I already saw on a few other islands we have been on. I wonder what they're called but I will probably sound stupid if I ask.
"Aww a squirrel.", Mingi says and points at a tree. We all stop to look at the animal. I have never seen an animal like this. It has reddish brown fur and a big fluffy tail. "It's so cute!", San exclaims. I take my eyes off of the cute squirrel and notice that Seonghwa is gone. "Ehm, where is Seonghwa?", I ask the others. "I'm here. I found a treasure." Seonghwa pops out from behind a tree with a big smile. "Wow, then you're good for something after all.", Wooyoung mocks him.
"Do you want to clean the kitchen today?", Seonghwa asks him.
"Eh. No, thanks."
"Wow! There is some great jewelry in this chest. For your first find, this is really good.", Hongjoong compliments the older crewmate. "Thanks."

We follow the forest path for a while and find two more chests along the way. Then we reach a rock wall.
"We've reached the mountains. Now we only need to watch out for some caves.", Hongjoong states. I look around and notice a treasure chest on a rock between the trees. "Oh, theres is a treasure chest on that rock over there!", I exclaim.
"It's pretty high up.", Mingi says.
"I will climb up.", San says.
"Wait, I'll help you."
Yunho leans with his back against the rock and gives San a leg up. San easily climbs up the rest of the rock and opens the chest. "Uiii krystaals!", he exclaims and puts six magic crystals in his backpack. "A big spuun for serwin fuudt, 8 forks, 8 plaetes aaaand a jeant pott.", he reports although I barely understood it due to the distance and his accent. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!", Wooyoung shouts into my ear. I swear someday I will go deaf because of him.
"Ouch! Hot! ...", I hear San say before it turns into an inaudible mumble. "What are you doing?", Jongho asks and giggles at the older crew member's misterious behavior.
San fumbles with something then holds up a plate with steaming noodles on it up. "Lunch time! Who wants the first portion?", San asks.
There is food in the chest?!