Chapter Thirty: Information

Mingi POV
I wake up because I feel someone moving next to me. It's Yeosang. He notices, smiles and waves at me before he sneaks off to the bathroom.
Should I go to sleep again? Nobody else is awake yet. I decide to stay awake and go out into the garden.
I enjoy the first rays of the morning sun for a bit before I check on our laundry. It is dry now but also covered in a thin layer of dust from the dessert. Well it's still cleaner than it was before. I take it the laundry off of the rope, shake it a little to get at least some of the dust off and bring it inside. Seonghwa wakes up too and starts helping me.

Once everyone is awake, washed and dressed, we put our blankets and pillows to the side and eat breakfast with the others. We help Bumjoong with the dishes before he, his girlfriend, Sbosio and Haneul have to go to work.
"Until later, sis. Hope you'll have good day.", San says and hugs his sister.
"Thanks. See you!"
"By the way. It would be nice if you could clean the house until we're back.", Bumjoong says to his younger brother.
"But we need to go to the library."
"You are eight people. It won't take long. Everything you need is under the stairs. See you later!"
Hongjoong sighs.
"He is right it's pretty dusty in here.", Seonghwa comments. The captain looks at him annoyed and walk towards the storage room under the stairs.

Seonghwa, Yeosang, Wooyoung and I clean downstairs while the rest is upstairs. Seonghwa is cleaning the floor while the rest of us are dusting off the furniture. Jongho comes down with two capets in his hand.
"We should shake out the carpets too.", he says.
"Yeosang you can do that.", Seonghwa states.
After a while Wooyoung dramatically lays down on the sofa.
"I have no nerve for this. Why does this house need to be so big?", he whines.
"Were almost done. There are only two shelves left.", I say.
"Yeah you're right. So you won't take very long for you to clean them."
"Hey, don't be lazy. Get up and help me."
Wooyoung pretends to not have heard me and yawns loudly. This little brat! I don't want to clean the shelves alone. I'll just snitch to Seonghwa.
"Hwa, Wooyoung is slacking off. He doesn't want to help me.", I say to the older crewmate who is scrubbing the kitchen floor.
He sighs and goes to Wooyoung in the living room.
"Hey, stop being lazy and help Mingi.", he commands.
"No!"
Seonghwa starts nudging Wooyoung with the back of his broom.
"Ahh, stop it. I will help."
"Good."
Seonghwa goes back to the kitchen.
Wooyoung holds out his hand to me in an expectation to help him get up. I take his hand and he immediately pulls me towards him. He hugs me but then he bites my shoulder.
"Ouch!", I exclaim.
"That's for snitching."

After we are done with cleaning, we go to the marketplace. We buy something to eat that we take with us to library. We have to ask a few people where the library is since we forgot to ask Bumjoong about it. After a bit of searching we finally find it.
We enter through the big wooden door. After walking through a short corridor we reach the reception. It seems like this library is only half the size if the one in Muelstatt but definitely bigger than the one in Vretefokl. It is split between books in Wajasi's language and books in our language. The latter is definitely the smaller section.
"Hello. How can I help you?", the receptionist asks.
"We are searching for information on monks that lived near Coel Wajasi and books about sailing in difficult weather conditions.", the captain says.
"Wait let me see... books about sailing are on the second floor, bookshelf 12. For the monks you should look at bookshelf 21 on this floor."
"Thank you."

We decide to go searching for the book about monks first. We go through the rows of bookshelves, searching for the one that has written 21 on the side of it. We find the bookshelf in left corner. Under the number 21 stands "The history of religion".
"It will take a bit to look through the shelf and find books that might help us.", Joong states.
I focus on the top row. I slowly read through the book titles until I get to a book that is called "The monks of Wajasi.".
"Yeosang can you step aside?", I say then I step forward and stand on the tips of my toes to reach the book.
"What did you find, Mingi?", Jongho asks.
"The monks of Wajasi."
"Oh, that sounds like it could be helpful.", Hongjoong comments.
"I also found, what was it... The his.. tory... of... mou.. monks.", San reads out loud.
"Hmm maybe that can help us."
"It doesn't seem like there's anything more of interest here, let's move on to the sailing books.", Seonghwa states.