1000 Reads Special

??? POV
After the man is gone, I make myself a hot chocolate and sit down at my desk. It's been a while since I watched the treasure hunters are doing.
Ooof it's really dark! I guess they reached the Nekra Kingdom now. I watch as San clumsily applies a thick muddy paste to Wooyoung's hair while Seonghwa cuts Yeosang a fringe that covers half of his face.
"Eww it feels really gross.", Wooyoung says.
"I wonder what it tastes like.", San mumbles.
"It's not for eating.", Seonghwa informs him.
I see everything is as usual. What about the pirates.

Ba'huen is going full speed towards the border of Wajasi. Behind him are ten Nekra ships. Seems like his plan of attacking the island, taking people hostage and then returning the people and fleeing once the king sends a ton of ships has worked. Now they only need to get away.

I might also take a quick look at the treasure hunters families. Most of them are just continuing their day to day life. San's parents still have a hard time with the harassment of the villagers. Bumjoong, his friend Sbosio and Haneul are currently back in Coel Wajasi and analyzing the artefacts that they found recently. They are talking about Wolkmaars history and their work and overall seem really happy.

I go back to the treasure hunters. San has finished applying the weird mud and now lets it sink into Wooyoung's hair. Wooyoung looks out of the bathroom window. He seems deep in thought but it seems like they aren't good thoughts. In his eyes is a mix of sadness and anxiousness. Now that he is here, will he finally tell the others what he has been holding onto for so long?

Thank you for 1000 Reads! Thank you for reading my story and for voting. I hope you will also enjoy the future chapters.