Chapter Twenty Five: Kidnapped

Hongjoong POV
"NO!", I hear Wooyoung scream. I wake up and see him wide awake and breathing heavily.
"Are you okay?", Seonghwa asks who apparently also woke up.
"Yes I just had a nightmare."
Wooyoung turns a little. He winces in pain and holds his wound.
"Is it still not better?", I ask.
"It's a little bit better but it still hurts."
Wooyoung and Seonghwa cuddle and soon we are all asleep again. He often wakes up at night because of nightmares. I wonder what he is dreaming about. I wake up pretty late and go down to eat breakfast.
"Are we going to pass by an island today?", Jongho asks.
"Yeah, I think so.", I reply
"Thank god! I'm so bored of this ship.", San comments.
"Where are the others?", I ask.
"Seonghwa and Wooyoung are in the bathroom to change Wooyoung's bandages. Mingi is navigating and Yunho, Yeosang are in the bedroom.", Jongho says.

I get ready for the day. Just as I am about to put on a pretty brooch, Mingi informs me that we will reach an island soon, so I put it in my pocket to put it on later. I go into the crow's nest and look into the distance. The island isn't very big but has a big mountain in the middle. At the foot of the mountain is a very small village. I see very few plants, just some dry bushes and cacti. I can't wait to get on land and walk for a while.
Then I spot something in the corner of my eye. A ship made out of very dark wood, just like the trees on the Nekra islands.
"Mingi! Turn around! There people from the Nekra Kingdom on this island!", I scream.
Mingi looks at me confused before he hastily turns the ship. The ship tilts to one side. I hear a few things on the inside fall to the ground.
I hope the people from the Nekra Kingdom didn't see us. Yunho comes up the ladder with a confused look on his face. Him and Mingi exchange a few words, he waves at me and goes down again.

I keep an eye on the island to see if someone is following us.
"Is there a ship coming towards us?", Mingi asks. I look around to see what he means and there is indeed someone coming towards us. The ship is a little bit smaller than ours. Looks like it is a transport ship.
"Yes but it's just a transport ship."
The ship is coming closer and closer. There are about 12 people on it. So many people on such a small ship? They must be very cramped together in their bedroom and live uncomfortably. The ship passes by. The crew greets us and then they suddenly throw grappling hooks.

I quickly climb down the mast while they take over our ship. As soon as I am on the deck I have a sword at my throat. Half of their crew goes down into the ship. I hear fighting and screaming. One by one my friends are thrown onto the deck. San and Jongho have some scratches and wounds on them. Yunho tries to calm Mingi who is shivering in fear, down. Wooyoung winces in pain as they throw him to the ground. Seonghwa has curled into a ball and tries to hide that he is crying. Yeosang stands calmly next to him with an arrow pointed at his head but I see that his eyes are nervously looking around. Haneul is the last one to enter the deck.
"We found a cute girl.", the crew member that is holding onto her arm says.
"Doesn't seem like his type, although nobody also has discovered what his type is yet. I think Hattas will love her though.", their captain says.
"KEEP AWAY FROM MY SISTER!", San screams.
"SHUT UP! Or do you want me to hurt you again?", the man next to him says.
"Kapriala bring the ship to our hideout.", the captain commands.

Their crew splits and only eight people remain on our ship. They tie our hands and tie us around the main and the fore mast.
"What are they going to do with us?", Seonghwa whispers in my ear.
"I don't know. I never thought something like this would happen. I know that Wajasi had a pirate problem in the past but it has been under control for a few decades now.", I tell.
"Well apparently it's not under control anymore.", Yunho states.
Seonghwa lays his head on my shoulder.
"If I die I can at least be with Rosalie again."
"Don't say that. We still need you. I.. would really miss you."
"I know. I hope I can be with you for long time."
Seonghwa smiles warmly.
"We are either dying or living all together. I won't tolerate anything else!", Jongho says.
The man who is guarding us scoffs at our conversation.
"Why are you laughing? I guess you don't have any friends.", Yeosang jokes.
The man gets angry and slaps Yeosang.
"Your anger problems have probably to do with it. Maybe you should work on them.", Yeosang keeps going. We can't help but giggle.
The man angrily stomps away and tells someone else to guard us.
"YOU GUYS! KEEP QUIET IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE ANOTHER DAY!", the woman screams at us.