Chapter Twenty Eight: Coel Wajasi

Wooyoung POV
Finally I can take off my blindfold! I pet my mount one last time before we go and notice Yeosang who is smiling to himself like an idiot.
I put my arms around his shoulder.
"Why are you smiling like that?", I tease him.
"I'm just glad to be with my friends."
"You should be. You'll never find another amazing friend like me."
"I meant the others not you."
I giggle and awkwardly rub my nape.

We walk through the narrow streets of the city. The houses look very similar to the houses that we saw in the villages but a lot of people have decorated them with colorful carpets and vases, small plants or generally tried to bring some colour to the brown stone buildings. Since it is already evening not many people are walking around outside.
After a while we reach the city center. We walk over a huge bazaar. Most sellers are packing their things to go home. I see that a lot of them sell textiles of all sorts, clothes, carpets, pillows and so on. There are also a lot of booths that sell vases and paintings or home decor in general. Crystals and jewelry also seem to be popular.

A few streets away is the oasis. A lot of palm trees, bushes, flowers and grass grow around it. On the other side of it we can see the palace with its big dome and tall towers. The last rays of sunshine glitter on the water surface. We walk down a set of stairs to a little platform where we have a really good overview over the entire oasis. I look over the balustrade into the water. My eyes look slightly irritated from the sun but otherwise I look as handsome as always.
"It's so beautiful here.", San exclaims.
"I am so happy that we finally get to see some green again.", Jongho says.
"I bet you wish that you could come here with your pirate lover, Seonghwa.", I joke.
He looks annoyed for a second then he looks sad. Oh no I probably got him to think of his fiancée. I just wanted to tease him a little bit, not make him sad.
"I think he is more than happy to be here with his friends.", Hongjoong comments.
Seonghwa smiles slightly at his remark but still seems a little bit sad.
"Can we go swimming in the oasis?", Yunho asks.
"Sure. But tomorrow and not here. There are designated swimming areas for it.", Hongjoong replies.
"Why?", Mingi asks.
"Because not everyone wants to see a bunch of naked people when they look out of their window.", Jongho states.
I giggle at the thought of it.

We move on and reach an area where the houses are bit bigger and usually have a balcony and a small garden.
"We are here.", Hongjoong says and stops in front of one of the houses.
"Why am I nervous? I guess it's because we haven't seen each other in while.", Hongjoong mumbles to himself.
He knocks on the door. A few seconds later a elegant handsome man opens the door.
"BROTHER?! What are you doing here? Who are your friends?", he shouts and hugs his younger sibling.
"It's a long story but basically mom and dad retired, I wanted to fulfill my childhood dream of finding the treasure of Aninliggat, got myself a crew and now Yunho, Mingi, San, Yeosang, Wooyoung, Jongho and Seonghwa are my best friends and we saved San's sister Haneul from her abusive husband recently."
We wave at Hongjoong's brother.
"Hello, I'm Bumjoong. Nice to meet you. Please come in."
Another man sits on the sofa in the living room. He is pretty tall and his skin is almost as dark as the trees in the Nekra Kingdom. Contrasting to that he is wearing a creme coloured shirt and beige pants. He smiles at us brightly and greets us. His voice is really soothing.

I sit down on the carpet next to Mingi since there isn't enough space on the sofa. I hug the taller crewmembers arm and rest my head on his shoulder.
"You're probably hungry. We have eaten already. Hmm... let me see what we have.", Bumjoong says and disappears into the kitchen.
"I should probably introduce myself too. I am Sbosio, Bumjoong's colleague and best friend. We live here together. Although Bum's girlfriend will move in soon."
"Brother has a girlfriend?!", Hongjoong exclaims.
"Yeah, since two years. You just haven't visited me in a long time.", Hongjoong's brother shouts from the kitchen.
We quickly introduce ourselves to Bumjoong's friend.
"Did you get here safely?", Sbosio asks.
I stand up, turn around and lift my shirt to show the scar on my back.
"Does that look like we had good trip?"
"Oh my god what happened?"
"Got hit by a rotating blade in a ruin.", I state.
"We were also captured by pirates.", Yunho says and looks at Seonghwa with a big grin.
The oldest seems annoyed by his words. Probably because he knows where it is going to lead.
"Really?! How did you escape?"
"The pirate captain fell..."
Before Jongho can say more Seonghwa holds his hand over his mouth.
"We found out that they were working together with Nekra Kingdom but we were able to convince them that it is not good idea and then they let us free.", he explains.