500 Reads Special

??? POV
I sit down at my desk with my morning tea. With a quick hand movement I am able to watch what my favorite treasure hunters are doing. Oh they are in the water! Oh they are naked!!! With a swift movement I close the window again.
Anyways, let's watch what king Nekra is doing. I open an other magical window. King Nekra is eating a steak at his table. Steak for breakfast?
A servant enters.
"Your majesty, here is a letter from the outpost in Wajasi."
Oooh looks like we have some tea. I take a big sip of mine.
The king takes the letter and opens it. The letter contains the latest developments in Wajasi, thanks to the eight treasure hunters.
"How dare the prince and his friends foil my plans. And this traitor Ba'huen. Time to show him why you don't betray the Nekra Kingdom.", he mumbles to himself.
Just like everyone predicted, he is going to send out soldiers to kill the pirates. Speaking of which, let's see what they are doing. I swipe left on my window and it changes to the pirates.

Ba'huen sits on his sofa and combs his hair.
"Do you think if I cut my hair, it will look better? Maybe I need to tidy up my beard too. Do you think I will look better to Seonghwa then when he comes back?", he asks his butler.
"Should you not worry about defending the pirate cave more?"
"You're right. All of that won't be of use if I am dead."
The general stands up, stretches himself and goes to the training grounds. Seems like he is still not over his crush.

Let's see if the boys have some clothes on now. I swipe left again and am greeted by a bunch of naked butts in a dressing room. I will just face the wall. I change the angle of window towards the wall.
"I think you have my underwear.", Mingi says.
"Really?", Yunho replies.
"Well, I guess it doesn't matter."
I hear some giggling.
"Did you just stare at my butt?", a squeaky voice asks.
"Yeah, why not? It looks very nice.", San states.
"I know."
I hear a slapping noise.
"Seonghwa, Yunho and Hongjoong have nice butts too."
"E-ehh, thanks.", Seonghwa says shyly.
I hear some laughing.
Seems like I am not the only one who is a butt enthusiast. I giggle to myself.
They are finally dressed. I watch them go back to Bumjoongs house and then towards the palace. They give the king the letter and leave. Like I forecasted he decides to help the pirates and the Nekra Kingdom will be eliminated from Wajasi. Which is a major set back for king Nekra.

What are they doing now? Oh they are doing the laundry. Actually I need to do mine too. I close the magical window. Time for to do the chores and get to work.

Thank you for 500 Reads! Sorry that I am little bit late to celebrating it. I thought I would treat you to a short special chapter. Thanks to everyone who reads, votes and comments on this story! It means a lot to me.
I will try to keep coming out with exciting chapters. *prays to not get an author's blockage*
See you in the next chapter,
Katha ❤️