Prologue;

5 years ago;

Rinnnggggggggg......
I stretched my arm to look for my phone while looking around in my room and i suddenly blushed remembering last night.
"But why i'm alone where is he? "i said to myself.Negative thoughts began pouring in my mind and my insecurity start again.My body is full of love bites and i'm feeling so sore in my private area.I look for him but he is nowhere on my room and waking up alone without him by my side saddened me.
I check my phone for the time and it's 10:45 am then i saw so many missed call from Kit since he know what my planned last night and a call from Nan Priya which confused me.
"Why Nan Priya called me?"..i said wondering.I tried to sit up but cringe at the pain between my tights.I move my legs but it's hurt with the sudden movement so i just lay down again.
I look around my room and saw 2 pills together with water at my bedside table.
I tried to sit up again even i'm in pain while reaching for the water and pills when i saw the note ...

Baby,
I am sorry to leave you here alone,i've got a urgent call from Dad.Take the pills to lessen the pain and rest,last night was the best gift i've ever got!Thank you baby and i love you 😘i'll see you at school tomorrow 💋💋💋
P.S
Eat your food and take a rest again
hug and kisses......

       🏹🌹

My face is red from embarrassment when i remember what my gift last night,..
"Hmmmm...he is so sweet!." i said to myself and smile screaming inside holding my face,reading the note makes my insecurity vanished at the back in my mind.
After few minutes i've try to get up again and luckily the pain lessen now.I decided to take my shower first and saw my body at the mirror with full of hickey's which makes me blushed more and my face is so red like a tomato.
While showering i was thinking how can i hide it as i cannot ask Kit he will just tease me and i'm not ready for that.Since i have no one to ask i better check the google for some info...
After shower i just wear my house clothes which is loose old t-shirt with ACDC print and loose jersey short.
I eat the food he prepared and go back to bed as i'm still sleepy and tired from last night..
I feel so happy while laying on my bed thinking how he make love with me,he was so gentle making sure i don't felt pain just pleasure and my needs were just important as his.The happiness i saw in his face is worth of the soreness i feels at the moment,I'm so in love with him.
He makes me feel love and happy every time he was with me and i'm thankful for that.
I checked my phone again and call my Nan after talking to her and making sure i'm ok as my parents kept checking on her about me that makes me smile i can't wait to introduce him to them,i just hope he will not get mad once he know who is my family is.
I also text Kit and told him i will meet him tomorrow at school,then i fell asleep thinking of him and with smile on my face.

............Next Morning.......

I woke up so early still sore but it's tolerable now so i'm feeling fine.I did my morning routine,shower,brush my teeth and do my daily hygiene,when i'm done i go to my small kitchen and checked my phone while pouring some milk in a bowl with some cereal for my breakfast.
Feeling sad that i never got any text from him since last night but i just kept it aside thinking he must be busy with his family.I don't know why but there's a nagging feeling inside me that makes anxious and nervous but i just shrugged it off thinking i'm being paranoid.
On the way to school i just walks since its near at my dorm,i saw so many student hanging around and chatting while looking on their phone then look at me with pity in their eyes while others smirked and mocked,is seen on their faces,i just ignored it as i'm already used on it since i look nerd.As i kept walking
i don't know why but i suddenly felt chills like there is something bad that gonna happens.
I saw Kit waiting for me at the entrance,he seems nervous and pissed but as soon as he saw me he tried to smile and act like nothing happen so i walked over to him.