Chapter 30

Life and Death Matters 3/3

Kit's POV

W.B.Darvid hospital.....
When I left at Wayu place I go directly to my place change my clothes and bring some for P'Mark.I keep hoping I did the right decision by letting him know the past.I went out and drive going back to the hospital,i stop by to a nearby fast food for take out then soon I'm on my again and arrived at the hospital.While walking at the lobby I saw Wayu parents talking to my colleague.I approached them when they saw me.

"Sawatdee ka Uncles."i said when i was infront of them and Uncles hug me,at the corner of my eyes I saw P'Mark coming to me.

"Hello Kit,we came as soon as we heard the news."Uncle Tee said after hugging me,while Uncle Tae nod at me.

"Uncles this P'Mark my boyfriend."i said introducing Phi the moment he was on my side.

"Phi this Wayu Parents,Uncle Tee and Uncle Tae.."

"Sawatdee ka Sirs..."P'Mark politely said and slightly bow his head.

"Hello Mark,just call us uncles."uncle Tae said.

"I just checked on him and we are on our way home now when I saw Dr.Tan and talk a bit about his condition."Uncle Tee said to us which makes me feel sad.

Phi Mark hold my hand and we both look at the hallway where the ICU located.

Uncles bid us goodbye saying they have to check if  Wayu seen the News already which I doubt he is not.

"Please Wayu,save him,i said to myself while looking outside.

Wayu's POV

It's been hours since the folder is in my side I almost forgot it,when I see it again curiosity win..I opened it began to read.

While reading my hand started to tremble and tears streaming down,..I check all the details and the more I read it my stomach churned because of dread while I'm sobbing hard holding the folder..A heart wrenching painful sob escape in my mouth..

"No..,no please this is not true..."i said trying to convince myself.

The folder weight heavily in my hands..It contains a detailed report of P'Thanu accident 5 years ago,the same night i left the country...
I clutched my chest tightly while sobbing and the folders slipped on my hand with contains scattered around the floor..i sat at the floor sobbing hard when I felt tiny arms wrap around me.I hug my son tightly and continue sobbing which makes him cried too. 

"Sshhhhh Mom,.....stop crying please..."he said while wiping my tears..

That's how my parents found us when they check on us..

"Princess!!....."
"Sweetheart!!..."

They both shouted and rushed to my side,Dad scoop me up and put me on his lap while hugging me,while Papa scoop Munchkin in his arms trying to comfort him..

"Sshhhhh...munchkin it's ok,Mimi and Papi here already.."Papa says while rubbing my son back and gazing at me with confusion and worries.

"Princess...What happened." I just hug him tightly and tears keep streaming on my face..

He looked around and saw the papers,pick it up and read the contains..he sighed and stay quiet while rubbing my back and soothing me with comforts words.