Chapter 2

The Past...

5  Years Ago;

Wayu's POV
Bangkok International University..
Today is my first day in this university,i feel nervous and excited.I adjust my eyeglasses as it's keep falling down on my nose while looking around i'm thinking how will i find the Medical Auditorium.
I tried to asked some student but they just look at me with sneered on their face and ignored me.I sighed and look around again hoping someone will be nice and approachable.
Soon i saw someone sitting on the bench a paper on his hand.I hesitantly approach him and keep fidgeting the strap of my bag while walking to the bench where he sat.
"Excuse me,can i bother you,?i asked him nervously and he look at me with smile,i gasp silently and blushed seeing how he look like.
"Wow,he looks so cute with dimples.."i thought while i was looking at him.
"Yeah sure,"he said smiling on me.
"Do you know where is the Medical Auditorium located?" i asked hoping he could help me since everybody just keep ignoring me.
"Oh,yes i'm actually heading there,by any chance are you Medical student?"he asked looking at me.
I nod my head and smile at him shyly which makes me sweat inside.
By the way I'm Kit,first year Medical too."he said and extend his hand on me.
I'm Wayu,first year too."i smiled and shake his hand.
He walked by my side,i kept glancing on him hoping he will be my friend here.
On the way to Medical Auditorium he talk a lot to me and i listen to him attentively.Compare to him i am shy and quiet person,i prefer having a book in my hand sitting and reading inside of my room.I seldom go out,i was homeschooled because of bullying and had no friends to hang out which is ok for me,i like my solace anyway.

Kit's POV

I arrived so early at the University and saw some student is already here,i walked around and saw a bench nearby.While sitting i take out my schedule and look at my class schedule that's when i heard someone talking to me with hesitant voice.
I looked up and saw him i smiled,he is nerdy type with outdated eyeglasses and few pimples on his face and i asked him.
When he asked about The Medical Auditorium,i already know he is the same course with me.
While i was talking to him i can't help but took pity on him,he must be having a hard time at the moment.I introduced myself and he said his Name is Wayu then smiled at me i was caught off guard,he has this sweetest smile.
My heart instantly warmed on him and i promise myself to be friends with him.
After we shakes hand we go to the Auditorium which is not far from where are at the moment.
As time goes on i realized we have so many things in common,we both like to sing and read.
After the ceremony that welcome us to Medical Faculty we go outside.

"Ahem.,Wayu may i see your schedule?"i asked him while walking.
He stop taking out his schedule at his binder and handed it to me.I notice how flushed he is and i can't help but smile secretly.
"Ohh wow,we have the same schedule."i smiled and handed his schedule back to him,he smile widely to me.
"Really!" he answered squealing like a kid which makes me chuckle,i'm beginning to like him more and makes me wanted to protect him.
"Yeah,so hurry up or we're gonna be late!"we rush walking going to our room.

Wayu and me sit at the back as we both don't like attention.Our Professor is not yet here so my classmates is talking so loud,i saw Wayu glance  around nervously and i can't help but felt bad and took his hand gently rubbing,its calmed him down.
He look at me with grateful eyes and smile shyly,he continue to look around.Soon our Professor came he start by asking us to introduce ourself at the front.

"Ok class,this is your first day and please kindly introduce yourself ,you can call me Mr.Ittikorn and i will be your adviser for this year!"the professor was finished talking,some of my classmate begin to clap and hooters..
He smile and raised his hand for us to stop and asked us to begin,my classmate start introducing their selves and i notice how pale Wayu now.
"Wayu,are you okay?" i asked patted his hand gently.
He look at me and tried to smile which he failed miserably,i can see how nervous he is and i cannot help but feel worried on him.
"Hmmmmm..i will go first ok." i told him and he nod at me calming himself.
" Sawatdee ka,I am Kittinan Panuwat,you can call me Kit."i said palm pressed together and bow to them,i walk back to my sit.
Its now his turn i nod to him and whispered.
"Fighting."encouraging him.
He walked to the front and he introduce himself,he stutter a bit because of anxiousness and i saw some of our classmate laughed at him,it pissed me off i gritted my teeth not lash out to them,he is getting paled more by the attention.
Soon he finished and walked back to his sit some of our classmate took pity on him while others continue to laughed.It makes me more pissed but i hold myself since it's our first day.When everything is finished Mr. Ittikorn dismissed us,since it was our first day...

--time skip---

Wayu POV

Lunchtime
I sighed in relief when it's break time and we are on the way to Cafeteria.Kit was beside me looking around the Cafeteria for an empty table until someone shouted his name.He blushed instantly which surprise me,i can't help but stares at him it makes him blush more and his face is getting red.
I heard him muttered something "this idiot giraffe" under his breath and gritted his teeth annoyingly.
We approached the guy who called him,i notice that he is not alone,i was rooted on the floor when i saw him look at me with cold unfeeling eyes that sent chill through my body,it makes me feel nervous and i was suddenly snap when Kit hold my hand pulling me toward them.

"Guys this Wayu my classmate,Wayu this Idiot is Mark and his friend Thanu."he said introducing me to them.
He looked at me with his piercing eyes that makes my heart beat so fast!
His cold demeanor gives him non approachable outlook it makes me look down and hide my face behind my thick glasses.
"Sawatdee ka,Nong Wayu,"Mark said pressing his hand together bowing slightly and smiling widely.
"Sawatdee ka Phi Mark."i said with my hand pressed together and slightly bowing to him.
P'Thanu just nod at me and resume his eating,uncaring of his surrounding,i sit in front of him look at my hand a little bit nervous, a gentle tap on my shoulder makes me look at Kit side.
"Wayu,what would you like to eat?,Mark will get it for us."said Kit.
"Ahmm..Fried pork with scrambled egg and fried rice also ice tea please and thank you Ai Kit,"i said softly.
While Kit telling our order to Mark i glance at him,
his face is devoid with any emotions,he continue eating when he suddenly look up that makes me look down immediately hoping he never saw me looking at him.My hand is sweating a bit due to my nervousness and heartbeat is so fast,i tried to calm my nerves which settle a little.

"Wayu,are you okay?"asked Kit.I nod at him and smile a little to let him know i'm ok.Kit pretended he didn't notice anything unusual and it makes me calm a bit,soon P'Mark arrived with our food.
"Thank you Phi," i said to him while he put my foods infront of me.
He nod at me and sit down putting some dish on Kit plate .This makes me confuse and look at Kit with questioning eyes.He glance at me nervously and continue eating letting P'Mark do what his doing,i noticed the small smile on his face and i find it cute so i smirked to myself.
We continue eating and P'Mark keep teasing Kit makes his face getting red while blushing more and annoyed.I grin to myself and continue eating till we are done.
P'Mark and P'Thanu hurriedly left,they received some text on their phone that makes them looked each other then slightly nod.
Me and Kit still have 1 hour break.
"Wayu,do you want to walk around?"asked Kit and i nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading me..