Chapter 28

Life and Death Matters 1/3

Wayu's POV

1 months  later...
Child Matters International school....
Today my Son have school program where the parents presence is needed.My son will participate and will be given awards for his achievements.

"Good morning Mr.Darvid,it's nice having you here."Munchkin teacher said after she approached me.

I politely bow on her and she guide me where I can sit and watched the program.

I was looking around when I caught a glimpse of familiar posture but I can't see his face and he was talking with some kid who is clinging to him.I turned to look at my son when I heard him call me.

I turned to look at my son when I heard him call me

"Mom!..you made it!"

I open my arms and he rush to me and wrap his arms on my neck,I pick him up and and smell his strawberry scent which always bring me to smile.

"Of course I will be here!My cutie Munchkin is the most important to Mom.."i kiss his nose which earned a giggles from him and he squirmed in my arms.

"Mom,put me down please.."he look shy and trying to act cool in front of his classmate which I find it cute.I laughed and he was cutely glaring at me.

"Ok Mom will stop now."

He glance around like he was searching for someone when he shouted and the name I was not expecting.

"Teacher Than!.."i suddenly turned my head to where my son waving his hand..

I stood frozen with my mouth gape open while staring to the person who is approaching us with wide smile.

"Mom,this is one of my teacher I always talk to you,Mr.Stones..."he pulled my hand gently when he got no reactions from me,i suddenly feel suffocated,that my breathing became faster and my face instantly paled.

My body sway that he hold me immediately and my son look at me with worried face.

"Wayu,.."my eyes grow wide when I heard what he call me.

"Don't call me that Mr.Stones!...i said while my hand is clenching and I instantly move away from him.I glance at my son who had a worried face and pulled him to me.

"Munchkin,go over there with your friends while Mom is talking with your teacher ok..."he look at me then nod and walk to his friend,I saw something in his eyes that make me question.

Does Munchkin know who he is?"I think to myself.

I turned to him with accusing eyes and headed to the comfort room.I don't need to say anything since I know he will follow me and I waited inside.

"What games are you playing this time!"I yelled and glaring at him while my heart pounding so fast.

"Wayu,please listen,I am not playing anything."