Chapter 9

The beginning...

Thanu's  POV

This morning i got a text message from Jew and Mark saying its urgent and they are waiting at the warehouse.I rushed there and saw some of the guys is with them,they are looking tensed and anxious.Jew told me what happened last night after they found out the thugs in a alley are all dead,a single shot on their heart.I was shocked to hear it and got worried for them.I asked Mark if he check the CCTV,he said it was clean that is look like a ghost did it because they cannot find any trace who did it.
I also asked them to make sure there's no footage of them going in that alley.We all make sure nothing can be trace to them.We all go to our respective class,i've been busy till it's time for lunch.
I called Mark to know where he is and when i learned he is in medical i told him i'm going to meet him there.i also told him to order me a foods,he know what i always eat anyway so its not a problem for him.I hurriedly went to Medical Cafeteria and saw Mark waving at me,i greet Kit who looks not in the mood and sat beside Wayu.he stiffened when i sit but i just ignore it and pretend i never notice.
While eating i was shocked and bit jealous when he asked about Jew whereabout.I just clenched my hand,luckily it's under the table and nobody notice it.He explained why he was looking for him.
We talked for a while and i feel him nervous,i dont know why but im talking to him in my soft voice,i smile when i saw him blushed after he saw me looking at him with adoration.He is really cute even with eyeglasses almost covering his face.
After lunch Me and Mark decided to hang out in our own domain(warehouse)it maybe looks abandoned but inside there's a secret basement where we do our work,play games or having a serious conversation.The basement is upgraded in modern tech,complete amenities,bathroom,bedroom and big living room where all the game set is located.We arrived and saw some of the guys loitering around.Jack and Jew is playing games at the corner but stop once they saw me,i gesture to them to go on that i have something to discuss with Mark.

"Talk,i know you are dying to asked me!?"i said with bored tone after we sit far away from the boys.
"I'm curious Ai'Than,its my first time seeing you smile with someone and these past these you order the boys to watched over him." Mark said with seriousness on his face.
"I also don't know but i have this desire to protect him and when i saw he was bullied,i got angry after i saw it."i said with trace of hopelessness in my voice.
"What do you feel about him,Ai'Than?"asked Mark looking at me with concern.
"I don't know but he make me feel warm and peace when i sit beside him,i like watching him smile and sometimes i think about him whenever i dont see him."i said with admiration.
Mark look at me in silent but i know he already have clue of my feelings.
It makes me scared,this emotion is unknown to me,i never felt it to anyone and i want to explore it till i know where it leads.

——-in another part of school—

Wayu's POV

After lunch Me and Kit decided to go at Medical grounds and hang out there while waiting for our next class.
"Yu,why you never told me?"Kit said looking worried.
"Told you what?"i said trying to avoid his eyes.
"The incidents last night!"he said looking upset.
"I'm ok na Ai'Kit,don't worry ok,please."i said trying to pacify him.Kit looked at me and with his sterned voice.
"Call me if something happened ok!"he said looking serious.
"Ok,i promise."i said and smile to make him feel better.Kit smile to me and sighed looking around.
"Ai'Kit,are you and P'Mark ok?,"i asked looking worried.
"We are okay Ai'Yu,that Idiot Giraffe upset me with something."he said while gritted his teeth
"Is something related to hickey?"i said with teasing smile.
"Huh,hickey's where?"Kit said trying to act clueless.i find it funny that i laughed.Kit look at me flabbergasted and shock to see me laughing at his expense.
"You!!you dare to tease me!"said Kit trying to tickle me.I just laughed at him when he is looking red like a tomato and flustered.
"Hey,what about you?!"he said after tickling me.
"What about me?"i asked looking clueless.
"Hmmmm..someone has a crush!?"Kit said teasing me.I blushed hearing it and tried to deny it but it was futile.
"Ok,ok..enough,well i like him."i said not at looking at him and feeling shy being teased about it.
"I know it!"Kit shouted with excitement.
"Shhh,keep your voice down."i said looking around if someone notice but glad everybody is busy.
"Its ok Yu,P'Thanu is a nice guy,so you like him."said Kit.I just Nod at him still shy and tried to avoid his teasing.
Kit and me continue teasing each other without noticing someone is taking a picture of us.

——-time skip—-

Asiatique's Cafe....

Today i've been assigned to the counter taking order,although i'm not comfortable i did my best to do my work.Talking with stranger make me felt anxious but i need to do it since its part of my work here and today i need to deal it.So far all is ok till i finished my shift.Sab a co-part time of mine here is a big help.He is nice to me and help me with my work,it makes my work easier and i feel comfortable with him.
I am walking on the sidewalk when i saw someone leaning outside the car i've seen few days ago.his back on me and he is on the phone.I am passing him already when i heard him called me,imagine my surprise when i learned it was him.
"Hello Nong,"he said looking at me with smile.
"Sawatdee ka,Phi."I said feeling nervous.
"Are you going home now?"he asked looking nervous.
"Yes Phi."i said.
"Would you mind if i walk you home?"he asked in unsure voice.I looked at him suprised of what i heard and he still standing there waiting for my answer.

"I wouldn't mind Phi."i said nervous and my hand start to sweat.I feel like i'm dying inside but i tried to act normal around him.We walked in silence but its comfortable,i tried to read his emotions but he is quiet and look serious.We arrived infront of my dorm.
"Nong,can i have your Line.?he suddenly asked,giving me his phone and i was caught off guard.
"Sure,Phi."i said after i gather myself and typing my line on his phone.
"Ok Nong,i have to go now,bye."he said and left in a hurry.
I hurriedly go to my room and after locking it i run to my bed and screamed.(feet up,wiggle like a worm)😉
A sudden ping from my phone wake me up from dreaming states.

(feet up,wiggle like a worm)😉A sudden ping from my phone wake me up from dreaming states

After i replied him i sat still on my bed overwhelmed with what happened.
"Omg,he text me!"i said to myself squealing like a little girl who get her favorite toy.
When i got a hold of myself i decided to call it a night by doing my homework,shower and bed.
zzzzzzzzz.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thanks for reading me, dont forget to comment and vote😊