Chapter 40

My Family

Thanu's POV

After the event we all go to our place where will be the birthday celebration held for our Munchkin.He doesn't have any idea that we planned something for him.

"Mommy,Daddy did you forget something?.." he look sad while asking.

"No Munchkin,what about you Babe?"

"Hmmmm...I think we didn't forget anything.." I said while I'm driving.

My baby glance at me in discreet and grin before he turned to look at our son at the backseat.He pouts on us and shake his head disappointedly.

Soon we arrived at our place and our son still sulking from us.

I opened the door for him and take off him in his car seat and carry him while my baby walk ahead of us.

We all go to the back garden where the celebration is and my son just lay down his head on my shoulder still sulking.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN!!!...."

Everybody shouted as soon as I open the door for the back garden.Munchkin was startled and turned around instantly.He gasped when he see our surprised for him and looking around beaming with happiness seeing the decorations.His favourite Jungle animations.

His favourite Jungle animations

"Wow!! ...Thank you Daddy,.." he said before he asked me to put him down.

"Thank you Mommy.." he dashed out after kissing My Baby cheeks, who look at me with warm smile and i held his hand.

We stood there watching our son jumping around with my family and friends who greeted and hug him.His smile never left on his face,i saw my mom who smiling happily at my son.

"Ai'Than..." Mark approached me and give me a bro hug." I'm glad that everything is ok to you now.."he whispered.

"Thanks Bro.."

Mark lead me to our friends table and I sit beside My Baby who is chatting with N'Kit.I take his hand and entwine our fingers, he glance at me and squeeze my hand gently.I glance around and saw all my family chatting happily and see my son playing with his friends.I breathe deeply and let it out while my heart is bursting with Joy.I can't wait to for my baby to be officially mine next month.

Rinngg...Rinngggg.....

The sudden ringtone of my phone woke me up from my deep thoughts,I take it out from my pants and my brow twitch with surprise when I see the caller,I sighed deeply and answer the call.

Dad is calling.....

"Hello..."

"Meet me outside of your home....."

"What..are ..you doing here??.."

I said while my teeth is gritted and my voice at low pitch trying not to alarm my baby who is beside me.I felt his hand caress me and I gaze at him still talking to my Father.