Chapter 17

Tear's No More

Wayu's POV

Darvid Inc. Building...
After shopping we go back to our car,my son beaming with happiness as he walk with Papa holding his hand.

"Mimi,can we visit Papi working place?..
Please pretty mimi.."looking at him with his puppy eyes .
"Hmmmmm..i think we can go."he chuckled looking to my son pouted lips and puppy eyes.

"Yes!...

We both giggles at my son antics and he keep blabbering to Papa telling him everything he did while living in America which makes him laughed.I sigh in content just watching this heartwarming  moment.
Soon we arrived at the designated parking slot for our family to use.My son quickly goes out and run to the private elevator that only us have access and wait for Papa to press his access card.

"Munchkin.."i softly called him

"Sorry Mom,Mimi.."he look at me and Papa with cute sorry face.

"Its ok munchkin but next time don't run ok,wait for us to hold you."i patted his head while we are inside of the elevator.I glance at Papa and met his gaze with proud smiles.

"You've grown up so well,Sweetheart."he said softly to me.

My son once again run out as soon as the elevator open and i shakes my head in exasperation which earned a giggle from Papa.I just got out when i see a guy holding my son who keep his head down apologizing,he must be accidentally bump on him.I walk to my son and scoop him up in my arms and turn to apologize and paled instantly.

"Im so.." i froze when i saw his face looking at my son adoringly.
"I'm sorry Sir." holding my son tight and calming myself when i realize he doesn't recognize me and Papa look at me bewildered.

"Its ok,be careful next time kid."he said and go in at the elevator which on hold because of him.

I walked away immediately my heartbeat keep pounding fast with anxiousness.
I entered to my father office and sit at the couch trying to calm my nerves and breathing fast.
Papa walk to me,worried and rubbed my back calming me while Dad looked so guilty and worried.

"Munchkin,would you like to go with Mimi.."Papa said after i calmed a bit glaring at my Father who put down my son after he run to him.
Papa look at me again before he exited out holding my son,unaware of unexpected meeting his father.

"What the hell Dad!"i shouted after i make sure they are out,i felt betrayed and hurt seeing him here.

"Wayu! Keep your voice down!"he said guilt was all over his face.

"What are you doing Dad,Why he is here?? i said frantically walking back in forth.

He look at me and waited for me to calm down and sit again after few minutes of ranting.

"Are you calm now?"he ask

"Yes,I'm sorry Dad."i said my head down and he hold both of my hands and sighed.
"Princess,Dad is sorry for not telling it to you but his company is one of the best in construction field  and suited to build the extension of the hospital wings you wanted to add in our hospital."he explained patiently still holding my hands.

I look at his eyes and search for the truth,i slumped on my sit when i saw the truth in his eyes,Dad move to hug me gently and patted my back...
After awhile Papa came back with my son who immediately run to me and sit on my lap then hug me.
"Mom,should we go home?"he ask after hugging me.

"I'm ok munchkin."i said gazing at him tenderly and wondering how would my son react knowing the truth.

Papa sit beside me and i felt his hand rubbed my back gently and glared at Dad who avoided his eyes.

"Let's all go back and have lunch at home."Dad said trying to break the tensions as he gathers some documents at his table.

Now i feel sorry for him,i know Papa is upset of him and it will take a lot of begging before he will be pacify.We all walked out to his office and he asked his driver to follow us once we are down at the parking lot.Dad drive us home while Papa sat quietly on passenger side and my son fell asleep in my lap,tired from shopping.I gaze at him lovingly and stroked his hair gently.I failed to notice my parents glancing at me with worried expression.I was in deep thought when i heard Dad voice.

"Princess,..we are here let me carry this little guy."he gently scooped up my son who whimpered a little.

Papa kiss my cheek and gaze at me with tenderness before he urge me to go on in my room.I walk in to my room after dad gently tap my shoulder and went to their room.I'm worried at him but i know he can handle Papa temper and i can't help but wish i have the same strong bond of love like Dad and Papa.

I walked towards my son and kiss his forehead after i make sure he is sound asleep.I open my bedside table and took out the only memories i had from him,i walk over to the balcony and sit at the couch looking at the view of whole city.

I open my bedside table and took out the only memories i had from him,i walk over to the balcony and sit at the couch looking at the view of whole city

"I am really nobody to you that you can't even recognize me?"i murmured while looking at his gift.
"You must be happy with her now and had a kid of your own."i look at my son with tears running on my face and smiled bitterly.
"Seeing you today and so close but unable to touch is too hard and painful,Why hurt me like this?"i sob painfully and hugs my knees.
While sitting at the balcony i failed to notice my son awake and silently watching me with hurt in his eyes.He get up and walk to me gently wrapping his small arms around me.
"I Love You Mom."he said softly burying his head on the crook of my neck and tightly hugging me.

We both got startled when we felt my parents arms surrounding us..I look at them and Papa wipe my tears and gently cupped my face.

"Sweetheart,everything will be ok soon,just hang in there ok?he said after wiping my tears.

"Let's all go down for lunch,I'm starving already after being in hot seat."Dad said trying to lightens the mood which brings me to smirked at him.
While Papa smack his head that makes my son giggles.
Dad look at my son who grin at him and walk backward to escape from Dad clutches and run outside laughing while dad jokingly pursue him.Papa hold my hand and pull me up to walk with him going to dining room.
My heart feel better thanks to my family,
"Thanks Papa"i whispered to him and he gently squeeze my hand.
We both smile at each other and continue walking towards the sound of my son laughter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading me...
Dont forget vote and leave comments..