Chapter 4

Meeting Him

Wayu's POV

Next day at BIU grounds....
A luxury car passed by at me while i'm on my way to school,i can't help admiring his sleek black color and the way it maneuvers by the owner, its smoothly run perfectly like how i imagined it.I saw the car enter the University gate which makes me think it was own by student or faculty staff.I am getting near at the entrance the car turned to engineering faculty.I heard some whispering while im passing by which confuse me because they are talking about someone who is called "Cold Prince "who owned the car.I set it aside since i don't have any idea who it is and its not my business anyway,i continue walking and saw Kit waiting on me at the bench where i met him yesterday.

"Good morning Ai'Kit,"i said walking to his side and i see him reading some notes.
"Good morning too,Wayu."smiling at me..
"What are you reading."i asked
"Notes from our senior,"he said looking so serious and goes back to what he is doing.
I sit beside him and open my phone to check some updates from yesterday but still no text it
saddens me thinking i may not be able to get it.
Kit and I decided to go to our first period even it still early.Soon our prof arrives and start his lectures,i notice Kit keep looking on his phone and small smile appeared on his face,it warms my heart to see his smile he is the first person i got close here and accept me for being nerd.
The bell rang ending our first period,boring right but still we need it if we want to pass on this.
Kit Get up immediately and look at me,he gesture call sign and show his phone then walk outside,i just nod at him while fixing my things.I go out and see Kit still on his phone,while waiting i got a text message and read it.A smile appear on my face when i learned who sent message.I'm smiling while typing in reply and got startled at Kit Voice.
"Ahemm...,such a happy face,someone special!?"he asked with teasing smile it makes my face red while shaking my head..
"No!! I am just happy that i got the part time job on that Cafe we went yesterday!"i said embarrassment on my face.
"Oh,you mean you applied a work? Why you did'nt tell me i could help you."he said surprised and worried to me.
"Don't worry everything is ok,i got in already,"i said with radiant smile shown over my face.He sighed and smile happy for me.
"Oh by the way who did you call?"i asked.
"Ah,it's no one!"avoiding my eyes.
"Let's go or we will be late for the next subject..he said trying to divert my attention.I let it go since i don't to want to pry on his private life.
Time goes on,we got busy till it's time to go home.Kit told me he will go engineering again and asked me if i want to come with him but i decline since i have errands to do.I go back to my dorm thinking what should i wear, my clothes is kind of old fashion chosen by Nan..
I'm in deep thought and not looking when i felt something hit my back,turning around i saw a ball rolling on the ground not far from me,some student laughing nearby and a group of guys approaching me with disgust showing on their faces.I got scared and i walk fast avoiding them.My heart pounding so fast and i'm beginning to get anxious,i did not look where im going when my body collide to someone.
"Blaagghhhh"....i looked up to know whom i run over and paled when i see P'Thanu holding his shoulder..
"Ouch,you okay Nong?".he asked with gentle voice and rub his shoulder.
"Omg! I am sorry Phi,"i said bowing my head repeatedly my hand pressed together,looking guilty.
"It's ok,calm down."he said trying to stop me with my actions.
I keep my head down and afraid to look at him when i felt his hand on my hair that i froze and look up to him stunned on his actions.
"You never answer me,are you ok?"he asked again looking at me with his serious face but his eyes held tenderness.
"I am ok Phi,just in a hurry."i said trying to calm my nerves and adjusting my eyeglasses.I glance at my back and sighed in relief when i never saw them again.
"Ok,next time be careful ok."he said and left in a hurry.
I also walk in a hurry since i still need to go my Dorm and change my clothes for my appointment at the Cafe.
After arriving at my dorm i just throw my school bag in my bed and go directly to the bathroom for quick shower hoping i will make it on time to the cafe.
Soon i am wearing loose t-shirt and loose old jeans with white sneaker.i grab my key,phone and wallet then head out hurriedly.

Thanu's POV

I was driving on my car this morning when i saw him walking at the side walk near University.He makes my heart bear faster and make me feel emotions that new to me,i look at my sideview when i pass by before i slowly turned around to Engineering Faculty.I've seen how his face light up looking at my car,he is so cute that i almost stop my car but i got hold of my self.I don't want him to be uncomfortable around me,with my popularity and being known as a Cold Prince it will only chase him away.I want him to be comfortable with me on his own pace.I park my car on my slot and hurriedly go Hazer room for a quick check.
My Whole day was busy with paperworks,Laboratory and giving some instruction to my fellow hazer for the freshman welcoming ceremony.
What a tiring day i cannot wait to rest and have a good sleep hopefully but i know its just a wishful thinking.After i finished my duty i rushed to my car,i need to meet Jew my friend/assistant for important matters.I am driving away from Uni when I saw him walking near exit,i slow down a bit to watch,when i see him being hit with a ball,that make me furious.I stop my car and went out when i saw him getting scared and walked too fast away from group of guys.
I stand on his way purposely to get his attention while my eyes is looking at his back with angry scowl promising retribution for what they did.He run over me and get paled when he saw me.I did my best to best to make him comfortable and talk with my low voice which helps a bit to calm him and asked i how he is.After making sure he is ok i left in hurry as i'm late and my phone keep vibrating on my pocket.
Going back to my car i text Mark about the incident and my need to find them,which he reply ok without asking anything.I'm confused and wandering why i felt the need to protect and be near at him.."Who Are You,Why do you have this effect on me?"I thought while driving,It scares me as i'm new to this feelings.
I need to sort this out soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please leave some comment and vote if you like it,thanks😊