Chapter 27

Meeting His Father 2/2

He stared at me while I'm surprised to know that he was protected and I begin to understand the puzzled we are searching for.

"Yes,i was the one who order to killed the thugs who harrassed him.He was protected the moment he stepped here in Thailand.Don't you think your father can hurt him without any repercussions,well he do one time but my men intercept the threats the moment he sent someone to kidnapped my son."

He clenched his hand remembering the past while I'm shocked to Learn the existence of my father wrong doing.

"I'm sure you have idea already what did I do to your father Mr.Stones.Since his greed comes from money and power,i removed it from him..Tell me,am I wrong to do that..."he said with piercing eyes staring at me.

I can't form any words just remembering everything,the bankruptcy,millions of debt and all the case of money laundering..that time I was in rehabilitation and have no idea of what's going on.

"You're lucky Mr Stones,i was on the verge of destroying you too but i learned how you suffered,that you only want to protect him but still you hurt him and getting a call from him in the middle of the night while we are in America is something we are not prepared and seeing him broke down the moment he arrived,it was too painful for a us to watched."

Regret is visible on my face and asking him for forgiveness.I am still dumbfounded learning the extent of his power.That he was the reason why my father company collapse..

Silence envelopes us,me I still can't comprehend what I'm learning and him remembering the painful memories.

"I am sorry Sir for causing the pain,please give me a chance to amend my mistakes....let me prove to you that I regret of hurting him.."i said while staring at him.

"Why do you think it was easy for you now to look for his information Mr.Stones?"

I looked at him surprised of what he is implying.

"Thank you Sir,I promise this time he will never cry again."i sincerely said to him and grateful for letting me near him.

"Just one..If I see my son cried again because of you....,I swear you will never see him again for the rest of your life...."

"I promised Sir and Thank you."he nod at me and called his security.

"Sandee,let Mr.Stones out and come back here after."he said to the guy who fetched me at my penthouse.The guy nod at him and gesture me to follow him.I bid my bye to Mr.Darvid and followed the guy.

"Don't make my Master regret giving you this chance Mr.Stones."he said with stoic face while guiding me outside of the building.

"he said with stoic face while guiding me outside of the building