Chapter 13

Father's Threat

Thanu's POV

—a few weeks later——
(Warehouse basement)
The Scandal create so much havoc in BIU university,my father is one the most affected as he groomed the girl to be paired on me.I smirked when i learned how he cut off his so called partnership to Mr Park and due to the incident they apologize to my father and together with his family they left the country.Which country i have no idea as long as they never bother me again.
These past few weeks my Father never bothered me and it makes me feel alarmed because i know he is up to something which i know is not good for me.
Wayu became the reason of my everything.He brought a light to my darkness,he is like a wind that surround me even in my anger.He may not know it since i always hold myself when it comes to him but soon i will tell him all about me.
A call on my phone woke me up from deep thoughts,i smile when i saw it from Mom.I never thought the call would change my life and push me deep in the darkness..

Mom's is calling......

"Hello Mom,"i said after picking up.........
"Hello Dearest,where are you?"...........
"I'm at my friend place,do you need anything?"i said in a soft voice.......
"I need you here at home,dearest."..........
"Ok mom,i'll be there in half hour."i said.......
"Ok,i love you dearest,take care.".......
"Love you too,mom."i said to her and end the call.

Mom is the sweetest person i cherished i will do everything to make her happy.
I went to my car after the call and text my baby that i will go home and will talk to him when i'm free.
I arrived at home after half hour like i said to my mom.She is standing on the porch waiting for me to get out the car.As soon as i get out a smile broke on her face and it warms my heart to see it.

"Mom,why are you standing here outside?"i said while kissing her cheeks and hugging her.
"I'ts ok dearest,i have a surprise for you!"Mom said with excitement shown on her face.

I looked at her in confusion while she excitedly walk inside.as i follow her inside i heard some voices coming from the living room.
"Dearest remember her?"Mom said as soon as i arrived at the living room.She seems excited as she waiting for my reaction.
"No,im sorry but i don't remember her."i said trying to remember.
"She is your childhood friend Samantha!Remember you both played together when they stay her for a whole month vacation."mom said explaining who she is while smiling at me.
I look at the girl,she look pretty and slim.She smile at me and i only nod at her as acknowledgement.I look around and saw my Father coming out in his office with guy who look the same age like him.He look foreigner to me and my father is all smile while talking to him.
"Hey Thanu come here,Charlie do you remember my son Thanu?"my father said proudly to his friend.
"Of course! I remember him,how can i when all Samantha talk is all about him."his friend said while laughing at my father.
"Hello Sir,"i said in polite tone.
"You dont remember us,don't you? I'm Charlie Vonier,a friend of your father way back in college days."he said introducing his self to me.
"Nice to meet you again,Sir."i said while extending my hand for handshake.He turn to my father and slightly slap his back.
"Your son grow up well,my friend."he said to my father.
My father just smile at him looking smug and proud of himself.
"Samantha dear,come sit with us."my mom said as she move to give her space on her side.
I sat there looking bored and half listening to their chatters.Soon a maid inform my Mom about the dinner being ready.
"Hon,dinner is ready and dearest walk with Samantha,"my mom said to my father and me.
I did as my mom said,i walked with her to the dining room.We all sit down my Father and his friend continue talking,the same with mom and the girl who is making my mom all smile.After dinner we all went back to the living room.I tried to stay but im getting bored already and i can't even excuse myself.
Soon Mr.Vonier and Samantha are leaving to my great relief,the girl is nice but i'm not interested on her.My father look at me and ask me to follow him in his office,as soon he enter he walk to his desk and retrieve a brown envelope then throw it at me.I looked at him confused on his anger and action.
"What is this?"i asked.
"Take a look and you tell me!"he yelled in anger.
I look inside it contains some photos of me with Wayu,i froze and keep my emotions not giving in to my fear.
"I want you to cut off whatever you had with the boy!!"he said in cold tone looking more mad and disgusted.
"I will not!!..please father dont asked me with that!i said fear is beginning to seep on my heart making me helpless.
"You will or i will make sure his life is destroyed! You know what i can do!?"he said in dangerous voice.I looked at him with hatred but he still emotionless.
"I will do it!!,,let me do it after my birthday."i said devastated of my decision and clenching my hand.
"Nonsense!!...,on your birthday you will get engage to Samantha! Defy me and this boy will taste hell!"he said threatening me and his face is masked with fury.
At that moment i felt so helpless that i wanted to die,all my frustration and hatred comes to me.
"Why are you doing this to me?!!!..It is not enough for you to destroyed my childhood????"i said with hatred and a tear fall down on my eyes.
He just looked at me coldly and goes out in his office,leaving me on my misery!
I fell down on my knees and clenched the photos with anger.Thinking of my baby broken because of me is like my soul being ripped from me.I get up and walk out on his office,i grab my motorbike keys and phone then head outside the garage,driving my motorbike with no direction at all..While driving it began to rain,i chuckled bitterly driving thru the rain.I stop by in a hill with overlooking at the city.I felt so lost and defeated at the moment.I look up at the sky..
"WHY!!!...WHY ME!!????WHY DO THIS TO ME!!!???? ""I shouted with all my helplessness,so broken and crying my eyes out.I stay there for how long i don't know,i felt numb body and soul,i went back to my bike and decided to crash at the warehouse.Soon i'm inside of my room and taking a shower not minding if the water is cold or hot,after shower i go to my bed and drop dead to the world...
My phone keep vibrating..

My Baby🖤 is calling.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This scene i don't if I'm able to deliver the emotions of Thanu well,i am sorry for that..
Let me know your opinion,thank you.