Chapter 22

His Secret Admirer

Wayu's POV

W.B Darvid Hospital...
It's been a week now i keep receiving a flower bouquet with a notes and T.D.S initial, i always found it on my desk,i asked Sab but he told me he doesn't have any idea.We also look at the CCTV but nothing can be found.

My son also starting to talk about his new teacher,which surprise me since my son security is tight they would report to me if there is anything suspicious.

Today I would meet A.W Construction representative to discuss how the extension will proceed. I was staring at the red tulips i got today and a note that carefully arranged in my desk.

 I was staring at the red tulips i got today and a note that carefully arranged in my desk

I was reading the note when I heard a knock.

"Come in."

"Sir Wayu your 10 am appointment is here."Sab said with his nervous voice as he motion the guest to come in.

I was stunned when I saw who walked in,i quickly gather myself and scanned the documents I'm holding.

"Ahemm..Good morning,have a seat Mr..."i said while doing my best to act normal like i don't have any idea who he is.

I quickly turned to my desk and simply pick the picture frame and put it inside of my desk drawer.Nervous of seeing him again and being in front of him but not able to hold is kinda hard to deal.

"Mr.Stones..Thanu Stones..."as he extend his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Bas Darvid,it's pleasure to meet you Mr.Stones."i said while shaking his hand which i let go immediately that earned a chuckled from him.

"The pleasure is mine...Mr.Darvid."which he emphasize..I kept my cool and calm my heart beat after touching his hand.My stomach churned from tension and i glance at Sab.

"Mr.Stones Can I offer you a drink." Sab ask trying to give me a minute to compose myself.He decline his offer and look around in my office.

"Shall we proceed to discuss the extension of this hospital Mr.Stones."