Chapter 36

Thanu's POV

"Mom meet my son Theo..Munchkin this beautiful lady here is your grandmother.."

"Sawatdee ka Grandma.." he wai  to her ," Daddy put me down please.."

"Hello Theo,can I hug you?

My mom says softly  while staring at my Son who nod at her and she bend to my son level and open her arms which makes my son lunge at her instantly smiling.

My mom hug him while tears streaming on her eyes,I look around and noticed that all of us had misty eyes.

"I love you Grandma.." Theo kiss her face after a while.

"I love you too,you look like your Dad.."  she says and smile gratefully at my Baby.

We all go back to living room since my Father already left after our intense argument.For now I want to enjoy this moment with my family's who mattered to me.

"Mom...this is My Father Tee Darvid.."

"You mean?...you're the heir of Darvid??.."my Mom almost yelled amazed of what she heard.

"Yes Wayu is my son..My Only Son!..." Uncle Tee says while staring at my Mother who paled after the confirmation.

She glance at me and compose herself.

"I am sorry for my husband behavior Mr.Darvid.."

"Call me Tee Please..I'm not that old.." which earned a sudden chuckle from My Baby. He glared at my Baby who behaves himself and avoid Uncle Tee eyes.

"Then you call me P'Anya.." Mom says with smile,

" beside we are family now." As she continues talking to Uncle Tee.

I hold My Baby hand and squeeze it gently,he glance at me and lay his head at my shoulder,we both watched our family chatting together with happiness and contentment.I sighed deeply no matter what happened I will protect my family.

Flashback start

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!...YOU KNOW I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT GOLD DIGGING WHORE!!"

My father shouted furiously at me after we were left alone,while mother tried to pacify him.

"I DONT CARE IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT HIM!!...I DIDN'T LIVE TO PLEASE YOU ANYMORE!..I LIVE BECAUSE OF HIM.."

I gritted my teeth and clenched my hand to control my anger while I glare straight on his eyes with anger.

"Suit yourself..he is just a nobody with no background!.. " he said with disdain while I smirked at his words.

"All you care is your social standing,power and money!!..you never care about me at all!.. "

"That's how it works here!,if you don't have money people will mocked you..."

"Seem like you forget that your no longer own a company...,whatever I have now is my own!..,not even a single penny came from you..I don't care if he is poor or nobody!..he is the one I love and the reason I'm here standing infront of you!!,..."

He looked at me disgusted while I stared at him coldly and emotionless.,he turned around and left,My mom rush to me and pacify me to calm down. I'm glad my office is soundproof,Uncle Tee will raise hell if he heard what he said.I chuckles of his so called power..

Flashback ends

Our day end up with Mom leaving with my friends and Uncle Tee while my son already fall asleep in My Baby arms.