Chapter 3

Unexpected Meeting

Wayu's POV

School Grounds......
After Kit showed me around,we go to our next period and the same thing happened like this morning,getting to know each other and this time i don't stuttered like before.Some of my classmate still laughed at me but i ignored them like Kit told me to do.Since it was our last subject we decided to go in a Cafe in front our University.

"Asiatique's Cafe,hmmm looks nice,"i said to myself and look around.I'm impressed with the interior,it was mixed asian and modern style with touch of ethnicity,it makes the place look unique.I saw so many student around having their drinks and making the place livable.Kit suddenly nudged me to go ahead but i am not familiar with the menu here,i shook my head and let him order for us,he asked me to look for a table.I look around and saw unoccupied table at the corner,i immediately go there and sit.I put my things beside me when i felt like i'm being watched i discreetly look around but i saw nothing amiss everybody is busy on their own world,i saw Kit is coming with our drinks.

"Wayu,what you will do after this?"he put my drink and sit in front of me.
"Mmmm..i will go back to my room and finish unpacking my stuff."i said sipping my drink.
"What about you?"i asked.
"I'm going to meet P'Mark at the engineering faculty."he said and look at me trying to hide his smile.
"Kit,may i ask something its ok if you don't answer,i'm just curious."i said looking nervous.
"What it is?"he asked.
"Are you and Mark..."i said while showing my point finger together.
He cough furiously and keep patting his chest,a shade of red is showing in his cheeks.
"Sorry,sorry..."i said feeling guilty.
"Nah its ok,no worries and yes,Mark and I are together since high school."he said with worried face.I sighed in relief learning he is with a guy.

"Are you okay with me being with a guy?"he asked and i feel bad when i saw how worried he is.
"Don't worry,i am the same beside love is love."i said and he sighed in relief ,we just smiled each other and continue our talks.

                             --time skip----

Thanu's POV

Being only Child comes with big responsibility,much more when your parents comes from well known background.My father groomed me to be the next CEO ever since i learned how to read,he was strict with me and i never experienced how to play like the other kids of my age.Mistake is not in his vocabulary,he teaches me how to fear him,it makes me cold to everyone around me.Growing up with my father upbringing harden my heart and due to one incidents i became heartless to anyone with exception of few close friends.
I arrived at the BIU parking lot and park my car on slot that exclusively for me courtesy of being the son of shareholder in this University.After i parked the car i text Mark and ask where he is,soon i got a reply from him i came out of my car and some students squeal like i'm one of celebrity.That makes me irritated more even i look cold and serious all the time,it never stop them approaching me and trying their best to get my attention.I continue my walk to Engineering faculty,being the Head Hazer i need to make sure everything is doing well and there is no mistakes occured.I saw Mark sitting in Hazer table together with our co hazer.
"Hey!"i greet Mark with bro fist and a simple nod to the other hazer.
"Hey," he said and slap my shoulder after our bro fist greetings.I take a sit beside him and look around at the table.
"Where is Jack? "i asked.
"He told me,he is on the way."he answered.
"Ok,let's start the agenda."i said and start briefing them of my plan how we will handle the Freshman Student.Jack arrived at the middle of our discussion and apologize for being late,since we all know the reason we just simply nod at him,he sit beside Mark and tap my shoulder.After an hour of discussions we decided to call it a day since all of us have a class in 15 minutes.The three of us walk to our first subject when Mark asked.

"Hey Than, do you have plan for lunch?" he said.
"Mmm,nothing today why?"after thinking i look at him.
"What about you,Jack?"Mark asking Jack as well but Jack said he had some errands to do.
"Would you like to join me in Medical Cafeteria for lunch?"he said scratching his nape.
"Are you going to meet Kit?" I asked and he nod at me with smile on his face.
"Ok i'll join you."and continue walking with him.

While on the way some girls is trying to approach us but with my serious look and being label as a Cold Prince nobody dare to talked to me,Jack is the one who enjoy the girls attention while Mark just ignored them.We reached our room before our Prof.arrives and start his boring lectures..

—-Time skip——

Lunchtime at Medical Faculty

The Cafeteria is bustling with student for their lunch break when we arrived,luckily we find an empty table.I saw many student look at us with curiosity since we're wearing our hazer uniform and me with only black shirt while the other who know us just stay still and nervous of being around us.After sitting i told Mark i will order first and goes to the booth for tom yum and a bottle of water.After paying my order and got it,i walk back to our table,i put my foods down,sit again and start eating.Mark is looking at the entrance when he excitedly called Nong Kit,i notice he is not alone,beside him is a little chubby nerd guy and he is kind of cute i think.Nong Kit introduce him to us,he sit in front of me and i slightly nod at him with my serious look and continue eating.
"Wow,he is cute even with glasses on and few pimples,his chubby cheeks makes me want to pinch him till it goes red."i thought while he was trying to act normal.I continue eating my food since i feel how nervous he is and when i look directly at him,he looked down immediately but i saw a hint of pink shades on his cheek.At that moment i really want to pinch his cheeks but i hold myself since i don't want to scare him and i am confused how affected i am because of him.
After we finished eating i got a text messages from our Dean i look at Mark and nod.
We bid our bye to them and he look at me,nod shyly and looked down to hide his face.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:
i hope i am doing it right...😊
Correct if i did a mistake.