Chapter 21

The Heir,Bas Darvid

Thanu's POV

In Penthouse....
Mark is giving me a silent treatment and keep glaring me the moment i woke up.I felt disoriented but well rested,i stretched my arms when I saw a band aid in my left hand.

"Mark,what happened?"confuse and trying to remember.

He glared at me and continue sitting not even answering me.

I looked around my room and reach my phone at my bedside table.

It's 1:25 pm but i notice the date was different from i remember,my eyes grow wide when it dawn to me why Mark is glaring at me.

"I'm sorry,"....I feel guilty while staring at him.

"Sorry?...you promised us that you will not drink again!"..he look disappointed while glaring at me.

I stay quiet and let him rant when i hears his next words...

"What's cause you to drink like that again,Ai'Than."he said in a low voice.

I stared at him and think if I can tell the reason but I owe him the truth.

"Two days ago at the airport when i arrived here from business trip,i saw someone who look like him but he look different,he was with Kid and i heard the guy called him young master...." I sighed and look outside.

"Then yesterday at Darvid Inc. after our talked with the owner i bumped this kid and he was with the guy i saw at the airport and this time he was closer......"

"And..what set off? He ask when I stay silent.

"He felt familiar and his scent reminded me of him,i also felt comfortable just being near them,i felt peace which i only felt to him."i said softly explaining my behavior.

"How does he look like?" He ask in deep thought.

"He look fashionable rich kid and a little bit taller than him.he is also slimmer and pretty for a guy."i said with admiration and lost.

"Is he the reason why your drinking again?...."

"Partly yes because he remind me of him but much more is i am missing him so much."my heart constricted with heavy emotions..

"Ok take a rest,I'll reheat your food and will call my Kitty."he stand and start walking but look at me again.

"Ai'Than,trust your feeling,there must be a reason why you feel like that and meeting him twice within 2 days."he said before went out the door.

I began thinking what he said and glance at the painting,i suddenly felt light hearted with a glimpse of hope with Mark words.

"Trust my feelings."i mumble staring at the painting.

Soon Mark came back and I eat the food with renew hope.after I eat Mark and I discuss the possibility till we heard the doorbell ringing which makes Mark sprint to the door.

I smiled when I heard his teasing note and Nong Kit annoyed voice getting near till they show up in my room.

"Hey,how do you feel Phi?" Kit ask after checking me.

"I felt well rested,Thank You Dr.Kit." He smack my head with my teasing which makes me chuckles.

"Tell me Phi,what happened?...are you getting a relapse?"he inquire after sitting next to Mark.

I shook my head and let Mark tell him what we talk while I just look outside with smile.

"I think he is here..."said Kit unsure