Chapter 8

Talking with him.....

Wayu's POV

A rays of light woke me up from deep sleep,i check my phone i had several text message and few miscalled from Kit.
I look at the time still sleepy...
"Shiya!!..it's 7:45 am!!! i shouted and scrambled off my bed and run to the bathroom for quick shower,cursing myself for forgetting to set my alarm clock.I dress up with normal attire,wear my glasses,check my phone again and run to the door while fixing my bag.I locked my door,run downstair and dashed to Uni never caring how i look.
Nearing at the Gate i saw Kit waiting for me with his scowl and looking at his watch impatiently.

"Omg,i am so sorry Ai'Kit!"ashamed and guilty,palms pressed together and slightly bowing repeatedly.
He looked at me and sighed with his impatient tone.
"Why are you so late,Ai'Yu!?" he asked with concerned.
"Hmmm,i forget to set my alarm clock."i said rubbing my nape and looking guilty.
Kit stare at me unamused and sighed.
"Let's go before we both get late." he said and start walking.
Still feeling guilty i stay quiet and walked beside him,i glance at his side and notice a hickey hidden under his clothes...
My eyes grow wide staring at him,i stopped abruptly shock and curious.
Kit glance at me skeptical of my sudden behavior but continue walking.
We arrived in our classroom and sit at our designated chair.I notice his discomfort while sitting and asked in low voice.
"Ai'Kit,are you okay?"while keeping my voice low
He glance at me and nods flustered and pissed off.
I looked ahead at me when Mr.Ittikorn entered and start his lecture( general english),i began to doze off listening his lecture,Kit hickey is forgotten.
The bell suddenly rang indicated for our next class,i start to fixed my things and wait for Kit confused of how he acted at the moment.
We walk out the room and go for the next class,i observe how he walk a little bit limped and cringe.
"Ai'Kit why you're walking so slow and limping,whats wrong?"i asked worried at him.
"Nothing Ai'Yu,i slipped at the bathroom this morning."he answered flustered and muttering something i didn't hear.
"Oh Ok,Do you need my help? Should we go to school clinic?"i offered with concern and in panic voice.
He shakes his head and look embarrassed now,with shade of red on his cheeks.
"I'm ok Ai'Yu."he replied with strained voice and sighed deeply.
I stared at him again and saw his discomfort but i stayed quiet this time.
Soon we arrived to our next classroom..

——time skip——-

Mark's POV

I am at Medical Faculty waiting outside of My Kitty class to finish.I remember what happened last night and it makes me smile wide not caring of other student who keep glancing at me.
My Kitty soon came out the room together with his friend Nong Wayu,looking at him i can't help but felt bad and guilty.I approached them and feeling sorry when i saw My Kitty walking with discomfort.He looked at me annoyed of seeing me and a faint of blush on his face.
"Nong Kit,"i called
"Are you still in pain? Did you take the pain killer i left?" I asked with low voice.
He look at me and continue walking,totally ignoring me.I groaned beside him and stay quiet not wanting aggravate the situation.

We arrived at the Cafeteria and sat down at the empty table.I let him sit first and ask what they like .
"Nong Kit,do you want the same menu?"i asked looking at him.He briefly glance at me and nod his then back at ignoring me.
"What about you,Nong.?" i asked Wayu with smile.
"Shrimp pad thai and Bottled water Phi,thank you."he said with grateful smile and hand me a money for his share which i decline.I get up and go to food stalls,while walking i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.I answer the call after seeing who is the caller.We talked for a moment while i'm waiting in line for my turn to order.
He asked me where i am,if i'm in Medical and i said yes, he said he would come over and asked me to order him a food.He hang up in time for my turn to talk the cashier,after telling my order she told me she will bring the foods too our table.I left and go back holding a tray with our drinks.I put down our drinks and My Kitty look puzzled when i put another drinks beside Wayu.I sat beside My Kitty and looked at the entrance of Cafeteria,I wave my hand when I see Ai'Than coming.
"Hey,you make it on time,"i said since the food is being serves.
"I'm nearby already when i called you."said Thanu.
He greet Kit before sitting beside Wayu,Kit greeted him back.I look at Wayu and he's been quiet at the moment since Thanu arrived.
"Hello Nong."Thanu said to Wayu that makes him blushed and i looked at them curiously.
"Hello Phi,"said Wayu looking flustered and continue.
We almost finish our foods when Wayu asked me about Jew.I looked at him surprised and saw Kit with same look on his face,while Thanu just look at him.
"P'Mark,may i know where is P'Jew?"he asked with unsure voice.
"I think he stay at the faculty,Why do you ask Nong?"i asked confused.
"I wanted to thank him again Phi,for helping me last night."he said in a grateful voice,i glanced at Thanu and he looked scary at the moment,remembering what we learned last night.
"What do you mean?! What happened last night 'Yu?"said Kit a bit shock and confused.
"It's nothing Kit."said Wayu and smile to My kitty to reassured him.
"Are you ok now,?"Thanu asked in a soft voice.
Me and Kit stared at him shocked,how softly he talked to Nong Wayu.
"I am ok now Phi,thanks to your friend."Wayu said to Thanu looking nervous and shy.
Thanu looked at Wayu with smile,it surprised me to see it,i've never seen him smile to anyone unless its his mom.I'm looking at Thanu when he look at me with his serious look daring me to say something  but i just twitched my eyebrow and a promise of talking.He give me slight nod and go back to talking to Wayu,I look at My Kitty and see the same reaction.
He look at me briefly and hummpp in annoyance, that i want to pinch his cheeks.My kitty is so cute i hope he would talk to me again,i can't stand it when he is upset on me but hey it's not my fault,he look deliciously hot waiting to be eaten last night.Maybe i overdo it a bit,just a little.(poor kitty)i need to keep begging for him to talk to me again.
For Thanu this is the first time i saw him interact with someone much more to a guy even its cute,i hope this time he will be happy.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading me😊