Extra

Their Heartfelt Messages

Sab's POV

I am in charge of organizing Young Master wedding reception and at the moment I'm currently over seeing everything before they arrived,..

"Let's all give a round of applause to our newly wed Mr and Mr Stones..."

The guest is clapping their hand cheerfully while Sir Thanu friends whistle loudly.

" Since the newly wed is here,we may start our programs now...

May I call their parents to give us their small talk and what they can share to the newly wed.."

Both parents approached me and stand at my side on the mini stage I organized to be put.

"So parents who wants to start first.."

Mr Stones reach the mic first and faced the couple who is sitting at the front.

"I really don't know where to start..." he sighed deeply,

"First let me apologize again to N'Wayu and his family for my wrongdoing...I grow up in strict family so when my son was born I also implemented to him what my parents taught me....I became arrogant and power hungry that I been strict to him to the point that he became cold and independent,we often clash but he still back down to me until he met N'Wayu,he start changing,from being cold he became a different person which makes me think that it was sign of weakness.I investigated his sudden changed and learned his relationship with N'Wayu and that pushed me to do something harsh and threaten my son.I feared my status will be ridiculed for having a gay son,I tried hard to separated them but my son refused every time I tried to set him to a girl until I threaten him and did something that I always regret.He broke up with him and agreed to be engaged on my friend daughter but after the announcement..."

He pause look at young master side and old master then continue his speech.

"N'Wayu left and my son with his desperation to reach his dorm met an accident.That day I became powerless...no amount of money can bring back my Son whose life became meaningless for him.He became suicidal,he lost his will to live and became destructive.Until he tried to take his life which makes me more regretful and useless.My wife beg him and he start to stand again but he became like a shell with no life inside...N'Wayu Thank you for coming back here,for giving my son a chance and for giving us a gift that will carry our names..I hope you forgive this old man for being such a nuisance in your relationship to my son...while I was away I had a chance to reflect my life and I want to start again by asking you and your parents a forgiveness for my wrongdoing..."

He bow to Master Tae who's rush to his side and held him up before he can bend down.P'Thanu and young master come over to him and hug him with tears in their eyes,I look around and saw all the guest is wiping their tears witnessing the emotional moment.

After the emotional moment,Master Tae and Master Tee also relay their message and soon its Dr.Kit turn,

"Wayu and P'Thanu, congratulations first and foremost...I became friend of P'Thanu thru my partner and after a year I met Wayu during our first day in college.That time all I want is to protect him,be his friend which I successfully did,together we became inseparable,i witness the start of their love and also the heartache,i saw how P'Thanu change and also when Wayu back to his life again..Phi, 'Yu... I wish you all the best..I'm happy to be part of your journey...

"Wow..such a sweet speech from our resident doctor.. and now let's welcome our next..Engr Mark Varodom the best man of our groom..."

I said after Dr.Kit speech and see P'Mark stand to approach me, I give the mic to him the moment he stand in front of me..