Chapter 19

His Pain part 2/2

Mark's POV

At Bangkok hospital....
We all sighed in relief after we heard he is ok,Auntie approached us and we all greet her with respect.His father just look at us and left.A nurse came and told us they move him at room 205 but we have to be quiet and call her if he wake up and leave us alone.

We all go to his room,Auntie rush to him the moment she saw him and keep kissing him while tears is pouring down on her face.We all look at him,worried for Thanu and Wayu at the same time relieved that he is ok,hoping when he wake up,he will stay and recuperate first but we all know that he will not hold himself.

"Auntie,do you need anything? My friends will go down to cafeteria for foods."i said but he shook his head and continue stroking his hand.We decided to give her privacy and went out of the room.

"Phi,..what will we gonna do now?"My Kitty ask worried and sad.

"We will continue our search for Wayu and wait for Thanu decision."i said looking at them.

They all nod and we walk in silent going to cafeteria.

—-time skip——

I am alone with Thanu,he still not awake and i told to auntie to go home that i will watch over him and will call her once he wake up.It make her calm after i promise to call,she left with Jack and Jew after i told them to bring auntie home.

While My kitty left to get me a change and cook some food for us.I was immersed of my phone when i heard him groan.

"Thanu,are you ok?"i said after i rushed to his side.

"What happened Mark?"he asks groggily and holding his head.

"You got into accident...."i said while i pressed the button to alert the Nurse in charge of him.

Soon a doctor and Nurse come in and rush to him,i move back to give them space and watched the doctor keep asking him how he feel while i called My Kitty to let him know he is awake,i also send a text message to my friends.The doctor left together with the nurse after they are done checking him,i walk to his side and sit at the stool near him.

"Mark,where is he? Did you find out where did he go?"he ask in panic.

I rush to his side and try to calm him but he was frantic and trying to pull the needle while i'm pressing the button calling for nurse.The nurse came again and inject something on his arms while i'm holding him.

He kept calling his name till he went limp on my arms,i cant help but cried silently.After the nurse finished making sure he is ok she left after telling me to watch over him.

I heard a sob coming from the door and notice his Mom sobbing while his Father looks frozen standing at the door.I cant help but felt angry with him but i have no right to lash out to him.

I go back to my sit when Auntie walk to his side and hold his hand sobbing silently.I decided to walk out the room and went to the rooftop of the hospital.I stay there till My Kitty called..I know after this he will never be the same again,i went down back to his room and saw everyone is here except his father.

Auntie told us to go home that she will stay to watch over him since we have class to attend.I glance at him before i left the room with heavy heart..

He stay at the hospital for a week and recuperate at their home.Auntie called me asked me to visit him there which i agree immediately.I visited him after that he ask me again about him which i answered truthfully.After 2 weeks he went back to school he looks ok but i know he is not.

"Ai'Than, we are doing our best to look for him."i says trying to convince him but i got no reaction from him.

"Mark,i need to go."he said and left without looking back which puzzled me.

We all thought he is ok but we were wrong.

A call from one of the guys alerted us that he saw Thanu inside of the bar drunk and crying talking to himself.I instantly went there and saw him at the corner while the guy who called me tap my back.I went to him and try to talked to him..

"Waaaayyyuuu.... baby,shoorrryyy....phhii is shoorrryyy...he keep saying while crying and laughing..i hug him tight and he was trashing to get out of my hold.

I make a group call to ask the guys helps.

"Guys help,come here at this address..xxxxxxxxx......i said after they picked and hang up to them.

I continue to hold him and try to stop him from crying but he kept shoving my hand.

Soon the guys arrived,shocked of what they saw and quickly help me..

They all looked teary eyed while we held him to walk out and Jack paid his bill.I thank the guy who called me and we head out to the warehouse.I called auntie to let her know the situation and promise to take care of him.

Ever since that night we always found him at the bar,he kept drinking till he end up passed out,he never attend to his classes,never picked up our call and walking around to look for him when he is sober.

He was like that for 6 months,although we keep looking after him,there was a time when all of us is busy.His father got busy on their business dealing some problems that they almost goes bankrupt.His engagement was cancelled after he went out from hospital because of his accident.

It got worse when he was hospitalized after taking a handful of sleeping pills.Auntie found him passed out in his bathroom with all the pills lying around him.They rushed him at the hospital and pumped out all the pills he take from his stomach.We all rushed to the hospital when auntie called us.

The doctors advice auntie that he need to be sent in rehabilitation for his treatment of alcoholism and depression.Auntie cried hard after hearing it and My Kitty sob silently in my shoulder while i stand there broken for my best friend and helpless.Jack and Jew was in tears while looking at him.he lost so much weight,he was far from the Cold Prince we know.He was broken and lifeless lying at hospital bed.

After he wake up auntie beg him to get some helps and get the treatment he needed.He look at us and back to auntie before he nod and close his eyes with his tears running on his face.it takes a year before he came back to us but more distant.He kept looking for him and studying hard when he is not searching.

He also left at his father house and stay at the warehouse till he bought this place after graduation.Looking at him now nobody will suspect how his life went down when he lost Wayu.For him Wayu own his soul,the light to his darkness.

"Wayu,where are you?Please come back and save him.."i said to myself.

I get up and walk at the glass wall and look outside......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry its kind of so long but that was Thanu went thru for 5 years on Mark watchful eyes😉..
Thanks for reading...