Chapter 39

The Heir Revelation

Wayu's POV

It's been a month since we been engaged and a lot of things happened to us.We moved to our new place with the help of our friends and my parents.My Dad talked to him about the merger but he politely declined saying it was his friends company too not just his.My Dad respect his decision and give him exclusively contract to be sole construction affiliated to Darvid Inc.

I am now Director of W.B Darvid hospital while Papa concentrated being general surgeon and sometimes do medical mission.Today will be the day of the Inaugiration of the Hospital Extension and it will be also the announcement of me being the heir of Darvid corporation,it makes me so busy the whole day since I need to finalize everything is in order and no mistakes will happen.

These past 2 weeks I was not feeling well,my moods keep changing and few days ago I always throw up and I can't let the food settle long in my tummy.I am thinking it's because of stress and just set it aside.

——time skip———

W.B.Darvid Hospital...

Knock...knock..knock...

"Come in.."

"Sir Bas,the ceremony are already starting.." Sab said the moment he entered.

"Is my parents and guest already arrived?.." I asked while fixing my clothes.

"Yes Sir Bas..they are waiting for you already together with little master.." He informed me while I nod to him.

"Ok,Thank You Sab.." i smiled and hug him.

We both go down to the extension hall where the ceremony will be held.

The moment Sab opened the sort for me to enter everybody looked at my direction.I saw my parents and Munchkin near the stage.They smile to me and I walk to them with confident stride while everybody is whispering wanting to know who I am.

While walking I saw Mr.Stones and Mrs Stones,P'Thanu together with my friends is in another table while the other table is full of guest that working with my parents eversince the Darvid Corporation was established..

"Ladies and Gentleman...Let's start our program by giving a round of applause to our CEO Mr.Tae Darvid....." when everyone is done the MC continues.."And now may I call Mr.Darvid for his opening speech.."

Dad stand up and go up to the stages...

"Ladies and Gentleman...I am honored to see you all here with me to celebrate the opening of our hospital extension.W.B.Darvid Hospital is founded to honor the birth of my heir.Many of you wondering who is my heir since we never introduced him again to the public.My son is very private person,he seldom go out and only few people know who he is.Few years ago he went here to study at the same time learned how to handle our business.He was all by himself,he rent a room near at his school and learn how to stand by himself.But something happened that lead him to go back in our state at US..."

My Dad pause and looked around to all the guest who is ansxious to hear more..

"Well it was painful for a parents to witness your child tears and broken infront of you..."

A tears slip in my eyes and I wipe it while I gaze at my Dad and glance at Papa who is teary eyed.I look around and saw P'Thanu staring at me with regrets but i smile at him and just listen to my Father.

"Now after so many years I'm happy to present you my Son and only Heir of Darvid corporation....." Dad glance at me and I nod at him.