Chapter 6

His Warmth..

Kit's POV

.... Asiatique's Cafe..
We enters at the Cafe and it look busy,a bit crowded and i did not see Ai'Yu yet.We look for a table and with luck a group of student got up and start to leave.I notice their wearing engineering uniform and look at Mark but he just shrugged his shoulder which means he doesn't have any idea.I dont mind anyway since we had a place to sit.
As we occupied the table i began to search for Wayu but i still don't see him around.Mark gently nudged me with his shoulder to get my attention and asked what i like to drinks.
"Ai'Kitty,what would you like to drink?"asked Mark
"I would go for Ice Mocha,tall please and thank you Phi."i said with a faint of smile on my face.
"What about you,Ai'Than?"Mark said asking P'Thanu.
"Thanks Ai'Mark i will order it myself."P'Thanu said while getting up.Mark look at me and left with P'Thanu.I still looked around and saw a guy cleaning a table nearby and i walk to him and asked if Wayu is here,he said he is assigned at the kitchen at this moment.It makes me sad to hear it,i came here to support him and cheer him up,i go back sitting and saw Mark coming back with my drinks while P'Thanu is nowhere at his side.I look at P'Mark and asked.
"Phi,where is P'Thanu?" I asked while looking around.
"Ahh,he left in hurry after he got a phonecall,must be his father."he said looking worried.
"Why Phi,is something wrong?"i asked looking at him with curiosity.
"Nothing,Ai'Kitty,"he said avoiding my eyes,which makes me scowled and annoyed hearing him called me Kitty.
"Hmmmmmpppp!!i told you dont call me Ai'Kitty!"i said trying to smack him but he keep avoiding my hands and trying not to laughed.
"By the way,Where is Nong?,i dont see him around."he said looking around after i settled down and on my sit.
"Ohhh..i learned that he was assign at the kitchen and busy at the moment."i said while sipping my drink.
We finished our drink and i sent a text message and picture to Wayu.

"Su su na,Ai'Yu!🙂" i said on my text.
Then Mark and I left at the Cafe,we are going back to my dorm and he will drop me off.
"Phi what do you think of Wayu?"i asked trying to get his opinion while we are on the way.He look at me.
"He look fine to me,a bit Nerd but he is cute when he smile,why?"he said looking at the road and continue driving.
"Nothing Phi,."i close my eyes thinking of what i observe at P'Thanu.
We arrived in front of my dorm,i look at P'Mark and asked if he like to come over but seems like a bad move for me..
He look surprised but smiling widely and nod his head repeatedly like a puppy who get his favorite toy,i get off the car and walk to entrance a little bit flustered and trying to scold myself for asking him.
"Damn,i might regret this!"i muttered,scolding myself  for being stupid and walk faster.

-------------------in another place------------

Thanu's POV

My day was ok busy and tiring as usual,around lunchtime i met my Father in his office reminding me of the dinner event tonight at home and few business talk regarding the Stone Mills.Recently i received anonymous emailed regarding of some serious embezzlement reports.I still not told it to my father hoping to catch the person behind before telling it and who send me the email.After telling him all is ok he let me go for my next class.
He is School Director of Bangkok International University and also Shareholder,the dinner tonight is involved with one of the shareholder too,its feel odds to me but i just set it aside knowing my Father.
I continue walking to the hallway without any regard of the people around me,their swooning and praise-talked keep me annoyed,they are only after my looks and money never cared if i am cold and always serious.
Soon im in front of Engineering Workshop,i go to my locker room to change my uniform for workshop while changing Mark approached me.
"Hey!"he said and look at me with hidden message,i nod at him in understanding.
"Where?"i asked with my serious tone and clenching my hand.
"Warehouse."
"Ok,thanks."i go out and Mark look at me like he want to ask something but hold himself.

Soon our workshop is over and i told Mark to handle the gathering, looking at his face making him understand what i meant to do.He nods at me sighed.I head out to the warehouse which is hidden behind school and looks abandoned.I saw few engineering student standing at the entrance and nod slightly acknowledging them.
I go inside and saw some student tied in the center and being blindfold.I kept my face impassive and signal them to untie the blindfold,they were looking around disoriented of what's going on and i waited for them to see me.Once their eyes met my cold eyes they began shivering and talking nonstop to plead and keep saying sorry..
They feared who i am,not because of my family background because I am not only Cold Prince that everyone knows..some peoples know me for being ruthless to the people who crossed me.

"Do you know why you are here!!?" I said with my calm and dangerous tone,they all nod to me and began pleading.

"We were sorry Sir,please let us go we will never do it again..."they are all in tears and begging me to let them go.I glance at them emotionless,watched their faces and let them tremble with fear.

"I will let all of you go in one condition and if you dare to betray me,i will not show any mercy at all!!"they are shaking now and i keep looking at them fiercely and cold uncaring how they feel.
They looked at me with surprised nodding their head and waited for my condition.

"All of you will guard him for me!"i said seriously and looking at them one by one,they all said yes and bow their heads,kneeling in front of me and thanking me for letting them go.
I turn to leave,signal my friends to untie them and let them go and keep an eye on them.
I go to Engineering Grounds and saw Nong Kit sitting alone.I asked him why he is alone and subtly asking about him.What he said shock me but i keep myself in checked with serious look.He asked me if i want to join them and i said Ok.I want to see him again after a tiring day.Seeing him smile and being near makes me feel at peace and warm.
Mark ended the gathering and walk towards us,his eyes held question for me but keep himself because of Kit.
Kit told him his planned to go Cafe where Nong Wayu having his First Day work and inviting me over.We walked to the parking lot after i told them i will follow and meet them at the Cafe.
We entered the Cafe and it was crowded with student,i saw one of my engineering guy looking at me i give them signal with my head, he answered with slight nod and talk to his friend,they get up and leave.Kit looked confused at the same time glad to get a table.Mark asked Kit for his drink then asked me,i decline said i will go with him hoping i can get a glimpse of him working around.Going to the counter i felt my phone vibrate,i took it out of my pants and see my father calling,accepted the call i heard my Father angry voice asking where i am and reminding me,the Dinner that i forgot at this moment.I told him i am on the way home,after hearing what i said he told me to to hurry up then cut the call.I look at Mark and told him i was sorry and need to go home immediately,he pats my shoulder and tell me to go ahead.I left in a hurry and rushed to my car,hoping i make it on time for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading me😊