Chapter 7

His Care...

Thanu's POV

Dinner at Stone Residence's
As soon as i entered at home a maid told me that my father and our guest is waiting for me at the living room.I walk there and find a middle age couple and a girl of my age,i don't know why but seeing them i feel like something big will happen.I look at my Father acknowledging him and turned to the guest.
"Sawatdee Ka,"i said politely bowing with my palms pressed together,they nodded at me and the old guy smile at my father while the girl look at me with admiration.
"Come here Son,"father said gesturing his hand for me to stand beside him.I walked over to him but i keep myself lack of emotions which earn a glared and warning from him.
"I want you to meet Mr.Park and his family," he said."This is their daughter Areeya,i'm sure you know her since you are both studying in BIU."he said with hopeful smile while introducing the girl.

I just looked at the Girl emotionless and not caring if i'm being rude.
My Father smiled awkwardly and look at me with anger on his face.Luckily my Mom arrived calling us for dinner it also break the tension.Mom guided the guest to dining room while father hold my hand to stay still,i look at him uncaring if his mad at me.

"What's the Hell is that??!!,I told you already to behave and mind your attitude!"he said fuming with anger.
"This is me,what's wrong with it?"i said casually and uncaring of his outburst.
"You are being rude to Areeya,thats the problem!"he yelled with control voice.
"Oh,i don't care who she is!!"i said seething with controlled anger in my voice and looked at my Father without any emotions shown on my face.
My Father left abruptly looking pissed,i decided to follow after few minutes and tried to behave for my Mom sake.
At the dining room everyone is seated and the food is being served,my Mom look at me with his understanding and begging eyes.i sighed and nod a bit, it made her smile softly at me,while my Father is doing his best to please Mr. Park and his wife with all his traveled story.The girl keep looking at me and trying to engage me to talk to her but i hardly pay attention of her nonsense talk and continue eating.Once everyone is done eating i excuse myself telling them i have some projects to do,not caring if my father reprimanded me.
Once again he look displeased at my attitude and say nothing while Mom tell me to go on.I stand up and bid my farewell before my father intervened and hurriedly goes to my bedroom which is located on the second floor.

I stand up and bid my farewell before my father intervened and hurriedly goes to my bedroom which is located on the second floor

I enter my room and lock the door securely,looking around at my room i feel sad and lonely.This room is my sanctuary,i designed it when i started to earned money from playing games,i also learned to played on stock market.I earned a lot and save it on my secret account and my Father doesn't know i have a money.I called Mark regarding tomorrow activities and keep me updated,after everything is settled i went to my closet and take my sleeping clothes, black jogging pants and white t-shirt then go to the bathroom for shower.Once All is done i lay down on my bed thinking about him but got interrupted with a knock on my door,i pretend to be asleep and ignored it.
The knocking stop and i heard a footstep walking away,I know my Father is mad but i am very tired at the moment not in the mood to argue.He doesn't scare me anymore and i learned it in a hard way from him,a text message woke me up from deep thinking.

He doesn't scare me anymore and i learned it in a hard way from him,a text message woke me up from deep thinking

I was bothered by the text but calm myself thinking of him being safe in his room.Soon i fall asleep thinking of his warm smile with the hope of seeing him again.

Wayu's POV

At his dorm room...
As soon as i arrived my room i locked it immediately,i am frightened from what happened earlier on the way back here.I sat on my bed shaking and trying to be calm,telling myself all is ok.My heart is beating faster than normal,i felt so scared.I am glad that Phi Mark friend saw me being harassed by some thugs and deal with them.
He accompany me till we reached my dorm room and he left after i said my thanks and reassuring him i felt ok.
I feel relieved now and walk over to the Bathroom to take my shower.I am so tired form the whole ordeal that all i want is lay down on my bed.
After my shower i decided to do my homework and check my phone.I open a text message from Kit and smile when i saw their picture showing he was there with P'Mark at the same i am sad,i was hoping to see him with P'Mark.

"Anyway with my look it's impossible for him to notice me,i'm sure he had a lot of girls and maybe he is already with someone."i mumble to myself feeling dejected,i sighed and text Kit with a thank you note, a kisses and missed you to my Parents also to Nan Priya,i put down my phone and kept it aside.
I started doing my homework and got absorb forgetting my whole ordeal and worries,before i know it,its already 11:00 pm and my eyes is beginning to get tired and sleepy.I stretched my back to loose some tightness from sitting and walked over to my bed,yawning,tired and sleepy soon I'm in dreamland..

—— in another side of Bangkok City—

In an Alley...
Few thugs is lying on the ground lifeless with their pool of blood,broken ribs,nose, legs and a hole on their heart.Standing above them is guy with bloody hands and gun.
He left the alley after he make sure nobody saw him and avoid the CCTV.He got on his car,sent a text message and speed away like nothing happened.( who is he?)

A few minutes after the guy left...
Jew and few of his men arrived thinking to teach some lesson to the thugs who harassed Wayu,what they find shocked them and make a haste retreat in silent.They all look each other with question running on their mind.
"What the hell happened?"their thought.
They all came back to their hideout thinkkng how to explain it to their boss.
Jew decided to wait for tomorrow and tell them to go back on their place..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few more chapters with the Past..
Thank you for reading me😊...