Chapter 5

Getting Close to Him

Wayu's POV

7:15 am,Dorm
Today my class start 10 am and i'm being lazy to get up on my bed,i search for my phone and see it beside my eyeglasses at bedside table,i scoot over to get it and check if i get any message,a few messages from Kit but what surprise me is the text message from Dad,i open it right away and smile,my Dad is such a worry wart always reminding me about our deal..

7:15 am,DormToday my class start 10 am and i'm being lazy to get up on my bed,i search for my phone and see it beside my eyeglasses at bedside table,i scoot over to get it and check if i get any message,a few messages from Kit but what surprise me...

After i replied to my Dad i decided to get up to take a shower and do my morning routine.
Then i go outside to buy breakfast at the food stall nearby and go back to my room to eat my breakfast.Eating alone make me sad since this is my first time living alone and far away from my parents .My room is enough for me,it's look simple with small kitchen and single bed and other necessities.I check my watch and see the time is almost 9 am and i need to meet Kit soon.I finished my food,clean the mess and brush my teeth at the bathroom and start fixing myself.I dress up with my school uniform and check my bag if everything i need is already inside,i go out to my room when i got everything i locked the door and rush downstair.
I like walking to school even i see some people look at me with disgust i never pay attention to them,i know i look bad because of my eyeglasses but i cannot help i'm near sighted and need to wear one.I arrived at school and look for Kit but he still not here,i check my phone and saw his text message that he will be a little bit late,i search around for empty bench but its all occupied,i decided to go in Library to wait Kit there and text him about it,Kit arrived after half hour i was so focus revising some of my homework.
"Sorry Ai'Yu,my car broke down and i had to wait someone to pick me up."he said with apologetic voice.
It's ok,i had to do some revising anyway,what happen with your car?"i asked with curiosity in my face.
"It wont start,but lets forget about it i am here now,so tell me what happened about your application to the Cafe?"he said trying to divert my attention.
"It's good,i got the work Ai'kit!"i said with excitement and smile shown on my face while keeping my voice low.
"Really?! Congratulations Ai'Yu!"Kit said smiling."When you will start?"he asked his voice low and filled with excitement for me.
"Oh,they said i can start today if its ok for me,i said i will so i can start today."i said still smiling widely and keeping my voice low.i start putting my notes in my bag and look at Kit.
"Ai'Kit we need to go to our class now or we will be late."i said in hurry after i checked my watch and that it's almost time for our first subject.
Kit and me hurriedly go to our classroom and sat at the back waiting for Mr.Ittikorn.

—-time skip—

11:30 am breaktime;
Kit and I are walking to the hallway on the way to cafeteria.
"Ai'Yu,he said for awhile and stop to look at me.
"Yes,"i said and look at him waiting for his words.
"Mark is joining us for lunch and he is with few friends."he said with awkwardness and a hesitation on his voice.
"Ok,"i said a little tense and trying to act normal.
"Don't worry Ai'Yu,they are nice beside you are with me."he said trying to comfort me and i relax myself and smile to him.I don't know why but a part of me is hoping to see him again after what happened yesterday.
We arrived at the cafeteria and saw P'Mark with 2 unfamiliar people sitting with him,i feel dejected when i never saw him there.
"Hello Nong Kit"they said with slight bow.
"Ai'kitty,"said P'Mark with teasing smile on his face.
"You!dont call me that!"said Kit with scowl and bit of shyness painted on his face while trying to hide his embarrassment.
We sit down at the table and P'Mark introduce me to his friends and i tried to act normal even im nervous.
"Jack and Jew this is Nong Wayu,my Ai'kitty friend."said Phi Mark teasingly which earn a smack on his arm from Kit being annoyed with Phi.
"Sawatdee ka,Phi."i said with slight bow and hands pressed together.
They nodded at me and smile.Kit and me go to the counter to order foods.While waiting for our order to be done,i wanted to ask Kit about P'Thanu but i am too shy to ask and let it go.
After we get our order we get back to our table and i sat in front of Phi Jack who keep staring at me which makes me feel uncomfortable and his friend notice it.
"Ai'Jack!behave."P'Jew said and smack his head,which makes me look down a bit feeling nervous around him.
"Sorry Nong!".he said feeling bad at me.
"P'Mark,where is P'Thanu?"asked Kit curiously which made me look at P'Mark feeling grateful for his questions never notice that someone is watching me.
"He had to meet his Father for lunch."P'Mark said casually and Kit nods his head, continue eating.Soon our lunch is done and said bye to them.We still have 2 hours Laboratory to attend then we are done for the day...

—-time skip—-
Kit POV
Today i was late because of my car,luckily P'Mark not yet left his dorm and able to pick me up and drop to my faculty.After he dropped me i hurriedly go to Library to meet Wayu as he said in his text.I approached him and told him the reason i was late and go to our classroom.Soon it was lunchtime and i told Ai'Yu that P'Mark will joined us again with his friends.I thought he will be uneasy but he was not and just said ok.While we are having lunch i notice his sadness and bit uncomfortable when he saw Phi Jack keep staring at him.I also notice Phi Jew looking at him with curiosity.I just set it aside since I know him being a nice guy.After our lunch we go to our Laboratory and i was beat up with all the works and our Prof.give us a hard time...We were walking now to our locker when i remember Ai'Yu having a part time work today.
"Ai'Yu,what time you will start your work?"i asked inquiringly looking at him.
"I start around 4:30 pm-till 7pm so i still 1 and half hour rest."he said with smile and excitement written on his face.
"Ok,i will try to drop by with Mark after he is done with their activity."i said trying to encourage him.
"Thank you Ai'Kit,"he said with grateful smile while looking at me.
"Then i will go now ok,see you later and su su na."i said while gently pat his shoulder and left.

Engineering Ground..

I arrived in engineering grounds and saw Mark standing in the middle of the field together with his co hazer.In front of them are freshman sitting on the ground with their heads bow.Mark saw me and tilt his head to the bench beside of some engineering student standing.I feel awkward being here but i kept it aside since i promised him this morning.
I blushed thinking about this morning after he picked me up at my dorm.While i'm sitting i felt a presence sit beside me and see P'Thanu with his serious and cold eyes looking at the freshman.
"Nong Kit,"he said with hesitate look.
"Yes phi",i asked looking at him waiting.
"Why are you alone,did your friend not go with you?"he asked looking so serious.
"No Phi,he will start his part time work today,"i said casually while trying to read his face.
"Ok."he said with no emotion at all.
"Actually Phi after this i will invite Mark to accompany me,i plan to be there for his first day.Would you like to go with us,Phi."i said still trying to know his thinking.
"Mmmm Ok."he said like his uninterested of going but it was a surprised for me.
"Thanks Phi that would be nice." I said with smile and continue watching the event in front of me.At the corner of my eyes i tried to observe P'Thanu but he was like a close off book.Ever Since i met him i never know him asked about anyone.Everyone in the Uni is afraid of him even though a lot of girls trying to get his attention he never paid attention,just ignore them with a second glance.Looking at him now it makes me wandered if he is naturally cold like this.I never asked P'Mark since he was protective of him...i look at him again and look ahead of me hoping he will find someone that will love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you For reading me..
Please leave a comment and vote.thanks