Chapter 18

His Pain part 1/2

Mark's POV

A.W Construction Building...
I arrived at the company parking lot and go inside after waiting half hour for Thanu to arrive but his car still nowhere to be seen.I went to my office while trying to call him but he is not picking up my call.
I decided to text Jack and Jew to come in my office to share the news.
As soon as they barge in they ask me non stop and i keep my mouth shut and look at them sadly,i smirk to myself when i saw their sad expression.

"Guys we Got it!!!" I shouted excitedly at them.
Their faces light up and grinned at me.

"Yes!!they both said in unison and they smacked my head for pranking them.

"Mark where's Boss Thanu?"Jack asks after the excitement went down.

While Jew look at me confused.

"I tried to call him after i waited half hour at the parking lot but he still not arrived."i said to them and trying to call him again.

"Jack,try to check his phone location please."Jew said as we started to get worried.

After few minutes we had his exact location which point on his penthouse.

"Guys i better go there to check on him."i said grabbing my keys and phone while they nodded at me.
I rushed outside,get inside of my car and drive heading to his place.I tried calling him again but all i got is voice recorded.My heartbeat began to pound faster than normal which makes me to drive faster.
I went out immediately as soon as i parked my car and run to the elevator going up to his place.

What i saw makes me more worried and i instantly checked his pulse,i sighed in relief when i felt his pulse and i scooped him up to put him on his bed.
I checked around and saw few empty bottles of whiskey on the floor and quickly dialed My Kitty number.

"Hello Kit,are you free?" I asks after he pick up my call.....

"Hello Phi,yeah i am free till 2pm,why?"......

"Can you come over here at Thanu place."i said...

"What happened Phi,is he ok?"...

"He was passed out here in his place and i'm afraid it will be back again."i told him worriedly...

"Ok Phi,i'll try to be there in half hour."....

"Thank you Ai'kitty."i said and he hung up to me immediately.

After the call i send message to Jack and Jew, to update them about Thanu,they were worried when they learned what's going on but told them to stay at the company and oversee it.At first they protested but i firmly told them that i will take care of him and will always update them.
Soon i heard the doorbell ringing and i know My Kitty arrived,i went to unlock the door and let him in.

"Phi where is he?"he said after kissing my cheeks and look around.

"He is in his room." i said and motion him to follow me in his room.

"What happened Phi?...what triggered him to drink in the middle of the day?"he said while checking his pulse and looking worried.

"I don't know,this morning we went to meet our client and we bag it.He was happy about it after that we go back to our own car and supposed to meet at the company to celebrate,i waited for him there and called his phone but he is not picking it up.so i ask Jack to locate his phone.when i checked him he was like that already" I said explaining everything.

"Ok,i need to put him in a dextrose to make him  stay hydrated."he said and sighed looking at me.

"He is intoxicated Phi,his alcohol level is so high."

"Thanks Ai'Kitty,i really don't know what triggered him to drink,i am worried to him."i sigh defeatedly and went to the couch watching him doing his work.

He turned to look at me and walk to hug me,i can't help but hug him tight afraid i might lose Thanu completely.
"Ai'Kitty where do you think he is."?he sat on my lap and hug me while he buried his face on my crook,after half hour he told me he needed to go back in hospital and will come again after his shift which i said ok.
I know he felt down too,i took his hand and walk him out after i kissed his lips,he left blushing.I lock the door and went back to his room and sit thinking of the past...

5 years ago....

I found Thanu completely broken and sobbing hard in our room at the warehouse basement.My Ai'Kitty barge inside the basement so mad at him but stop when he saw how he is.

"Why did you do it Phi?"he asked with sadness and hurt for his friend."Don't you love him?."

I went to My kitty and tried to pacify him...

"What's really going on,Thanu?,we all know how much you love Nong Wayu.Why there's a news announcing your engagement?"i said while he look at me.

"He threatened me with him!"he yelled in rage and clenched his hand.

"What do you mean?"i asks

"Someone sent him several picture of me and Wayu,he went mad and order me to cut it off,i did my best to make him change his mind.He told me he will ruined his life and expel him,if i dont break up with Wayu and that he planned to engage me to his friend daughter."he explained a little bit calm now and clenched his again.

Me and Ai kitty gasped of what we heard and looked at him with sympathy.

"Nong Kit please check him for me,"he beg,his eyes is full of tears and went out.

After few hours me and My Kitty go to Wayu dorm,we were shocked when we saw a post on his door,i opened it to look inside but it was empty.No sign of Wayu or Someone lived here.We rushed to dorm management and asked about him,all we got is a letter for kit and few of his things that we asked to have it.
I immediately call Thanu while My Kitty trying to call Wayu Number which disconnected already as the operator said.

Hello Mark,Is he ok?......

"He is gone!?i said...

"What do you mean gone!!??.....Ai'Mark tell me!......."

"His room is empty and we went to the dorm management and they confirmed to us that he terminated his rent contract.He also left a letter for Nong Kit and his things.."i said explaining to him...

"I'm coning Ai'Mark!"....

He hung up immediately and i felt something bad but i set aside because of our situation.I also called Jack and Jew to come over in warehouse,i went to My Kitty who is sobbing silently and hug him.

Nobody knows that Thanu will met an accident on the way here.

We all shocked when his Mom called me to tell what happened.We all rushed to the hospital and saw his parents in the waiting area.We waited for an hour till the doctor went out and said to us he is ok,had a broken ribs and mild concussion,thankful the airbag of his car sheltered him from the impact.after we heard we all sighed in relief and give thanks for being safe.

To be cont.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Chapter of His Pain will be long..
Thank you.