Chapter 37

Wayu's POV

At Thanu's penthouse...
Months passed by quickly,the hospital extension almost finish and also my son birthday is coming.We are living together now although I complained so much because of his possessiveness but I can't deny him when he love to pampered me and Munchkin.

Today Munchkin stay with my parents, they miss him and he will stay there for the weekend.

"Good Morning Baby.."  I heard him says as soon as i open my eyes..

"Good Morning Babe..,what time it is?." I yawn and cover it with my hands instantly.

"It's  7:15 am.." he wrap his arms around me and I stay cuddle with him." Do you have anything to do today?"

"Nothing Babe,I finished all my work last night.." i mumble softly to him while my face is on his chest.

I felt his kiss on my head,I look up to him then he captured my lips and gently nibble it making my mouth open for his intrusion..

"Baabeee...," i moan while his hand roaming in my chest.

"I want you Baby.." his hoarse voice makes my body trembles with need and he gaze at me with lust and hunger.

"Then have me Babe...show me how much you want me.." I boldly says.

as soon as the words come out in my mouth he hovered above me and lowered his head to capture my lips and deepened the kiss,i wrap my arms on his back and gently tracing it.

He make love to me till his hunger was sated and we fell asleep after the intense activities..I groaned at the pain of my backside the moment I woke up and saw him still asleep beside me,his face is clear of any stress and had a faint smile.

I gently traces the contour of his face,his eyebrows twitched a little with makes my hand move a bit but he continues to sleep and I lean down to peck his nose and smile when he scrunched his nose..

"I love you babe.."i whispered softly to him before I carefully remove myself on his embrace.

I went to the bathroom and saw my bodies full of love bites and lips swollen a bit.My face become redden like a tomato when I remember how he devoured me like a hungry beast.He never hold back since our son is not with us I sighed and shrug it ..,I took my shower and fixed myself,took a painkiller to ease the pain I felt and went back to bed.

"Baby,are you ok?.."

He asks the moment he see me coming out from the bathroom while he open his arms for me,i went to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you baby.., will you go out with me tonight?.." I nod at him.

"Ok .." i answered immediately,it's been a while since we go out together.

"Wear something casual baby.."

"Hmmm...where you will take me?.." i asks while he just peck at my nose.

"Secret..", he slowly move away from to go to bathroom and I shrug the secrecy even I'm curious.

Soon we make a late lunch and I go the balcony to do some works and review the details of inauguration of the hospital extension.

While he was on phone with P'Mark,i can't hear what they are talking since he was talking in low voice.He seem anxious while talking on his phone that I stop doing my work and watched him with curiosity.

He glance at me and smile when he see me watching him.I stared at him with my eyebrows twitched and inquired what makes him anxious.

"Something wrong Babe?.." i asks which makes him shake his head..