Chapter 24

His forgiveness

Wayu's POV

Darvid's residences.....
We arrived home after an hour drive,Papa lead me to my room and asked a maid to make a tea for me.I walked to the balcony and sit at the couch gazing the cities and thinking what P'Mark said.I felt Papa sit beside me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Wanna talk about it Sweetie?..." he said breaking the silence.

"Papa,am I wrong to hide everything?.." i said in low voice.

"What do you mean? care to tell Papa what really happened?"he asks which makes me think..

"Sweetheart..."

"Well Papa you know why I left and what's the reason I hid my identity 5 years ago...then today P'Mark confronted me.........." Papa not say anything after I recounted what happened until I finished telling him everything.

"If you ask my opinion I would say,you are being unfair to them,I know you been hurt but you are also hurting your friends....did their friendship means nothing to you like he said?"

I shook my head and think how Kit take care of me and helps me overcome my anxiety.

"What should I do Papa?.."

"Why not ask this."he hold my hand pressed it to my hearts.

I stayed quiet and ponder what he said.

"Think about it Sweetheart...you 'll know what to do.."he kiss my forehead and left me alone.

I look ahead of me and think everything,my pain,the happiness when I had their friendship and longing when I can't go to him.I thought they never recognize me but i was wrong.It was me who need to approached them with the truth and for leaving him behind and cutting everything.

I get up and fixed myself with renew decision,I have to do this,I need and miss him.

I go downstairs and look for Papa that when I saw him at the Kitchen.

"Papa can you pick up Munchkin after his school?"  i said.

"Why are you going somewhere?..

I nod at him and smile as he stare at me with understanding.

"Ok Sweetheart I will take care of our Munchkin and maybe we go shopping or visit your Dad."he said with brought smile on my face.

"I love you Papa and Thank you for listening to me."i said thankful and hugging him tight.

He kiss my forehead and urge me to go which I complied happily.

I asked our driver to drop me off at the hospital since my car is still there.It's almost 2pm I'm sure his shift will be finished soon.

I waited for him in the parking lot after the dropped me off,I'm getting nervous but we need this talk.

I get out of the car when I saw him walking out of the hospital and stop waiting for someone.

"Hi,Can I invite you for a coffee or if it's not ok can I talk to you."i said after approaching him.

He looked at me without any emotions and we both get startled when we heard a car honking approaching us.

I watched him walk away with heavy heart,thinking he is going to ignored me.I turned around and decided to go back to my car when I heard his voice.

"Where you going?...are you not inviting me for cup of coffee.."which i nodded instantly after facing him again,"then why are you leaving?"...

"I thought your leaving and you didn't want to talked when you go to the car."i said

"Well I am here and I only told to P'Mark my Boss is inviting me for a coffee...."he pause and look at me "but I am not into coffee at this moment.."

"What do you suggest?" i ask while trying to be calm.

"Well there's a park nearby with a nice view,we can go there if it's ok to you.."he said casually.

I nod at him and lead him to my car.

"Can you show me the way...or put the address on my gps.."I ask aware of the tension.

He show me the way and we arrived at the Park,he was quiet all the way to the Park unless to give me a direction.It makes me more anxious and nervous.

He went out immediately and walk to a nearby bench,i followed him and sit with distance.

"Why?".....he said in hurt voice after staying quiet which makes my tears fall down instantly.

"I am nothing to you?".....

"No..no Kit please don't say that! (While shaking my head)You were one of the best thing happened to me.." i said while tears keep streaming on my face..

Kit stared at me with his tears and hurt eyes.I cried more when I'm the reason of his pain.

"I'm so sorry Ai'Kit,I know sorry is not enough to mend the hurt you are feeling but please forgive me for leaving everything behind...that time all I want is to escape the painful rejection and my mind is a mess...."I hold his hand and I'm thank he never pulled it back.

"5 years Wayu! In those years did you ever think of what I feel or contact me to let me know your ok?....."

He said in sadness while his tears keep falling.I cried hard with anguish and pain knowing how selfish I was for only thinking of my pain.

"I am so sorry Ai'Kit,...."

"When you saw me that day.....,Why you never approached me,do i matter to you?..."he said in broken voice..

"You know at first I didn't recognize you since I only saw your back but when I saw you again that day in the parking lot,I thought to myself it's no way that was you because you will never do that to me..that you will never ignore me but I was wrong,it makes me think,Do I really know you?....
You change so much and even your name is unfamiliar to me,Is Wayu really existed?....."

He keep ranting while crying and it's breaking me more..

"Kit please..hear me out .."

"My real name is Wayu Bas Tanapon Darvid,I am the sole heir of my parents fortune,the reason I hid my identity is because the deal I make to my parents before they allowed me to study here..I cannot let anyone know who I am if I wanted freedom.Kit,i grow up in a tight security which makes me confine at home,homeschooled since primary and when I almost got kidnap my family hide me for my security and when I came here.It was a secret for everyone only trusted security is with me..."

He gasped after hearing me saying I was almost been kidnapped and look at me with symphaty.

I breath deeply and hold his hand..

"Kit please forgive me,give me a chance to prove that our friendship Is true,i never taken you for granted and most all I'm sorry if I never approached you when I see you that day,I just don't know how to introduce myself to you after 5 years being gone.I don't know if I'm still welcome to you.Kit you are the brother I never had and I love and miss you.."

I sobbed hard when I felt his arms wrap around me,he was sobbing hard too and I hug him tight..
We were both startled when we felt someone embrace us.I looked up while Kit chuckled when he saw who is it.

"P'Mark,I am sorry again and thank you for giving me a push to reached out to this guy..."I said when I looked him and he patted my back.

"I said when I looked him and he patted my back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~