Chapter 26

Meeting his Father 1/2

Wayu's POV

Darvid's residence......
After i sent Kit home with the driver,i scoop my son in my arms and went to our room for his bedtime..I help him for his half bath which he complain telling me he is big boy already and don't need my help.

After I'm done making sure he is already tuck in my bed,i also took my shower and did my nightly routine.I went to my bed and sit beside my son caressing his hair when I hear a knock and papa came inside after I answered.

He walked to me and gesture the balcony,which I complied and we both sit down at the couch while I lay my head on his shoulder and look at the city lights.

"Papa,thank you for being here with me." I said softly and wrap my arms on his waist.

"Are you happy being reunited with Kit?"

I nodded at him and he smile sweetly to me.

"I'm glad everything works out with you two,all I want is to see you happy."as he caress my hand tenderly.

We all look outside till Papa decided to head back in their room.I lay beside my son with a light heart and smile..soon I'm falling asleep holding my son...

——the same day——-

Thanu's POV

In his penthouse...
"Morning baby,Another day without you here baby.."i said to myself while looking at his picture.

I kissed his picture and put it back at my bedside table then went to the bathroom for my morning routine,shower,brushing my teeth and etc

As I'm starting to fix myself my thought went to the day I met his son..

1 week ago......

At Child Matters International school
"Kids,...Mr.Stones will be your new teacher for this week,Mrs.Lin had took emergency leave that's why she is not here."

The school teacher said to the Kids who been quiet for a while and looking at me with their innocent eyes.

I look around and saw him staring at me as if he know who I am.The teacher left and I felt uncomfortable standing there but I gather myself.

"Ok Kids,you can call me P'Than and will you all tell me your name please.."i said with gentle tone trying to make them at ease at my presence.

They all come at the front and introduce their self then it was his turn.He was staring at me when came to the front.

"Hello Sir,I am Theo Shane Darvid....."he pause and look at me."Please take care of us..."he said with confident and goes back to his seat..