Chapter 10

His Confession..

Wayu's POV

3 months later...
After that night P'Thanu became part of my daily routine,his constant text before i sleep and wake up,joining Kit and Me during lunch,visiting at my part time work and walking me home or inviting me to watched their activities while he is hazing the freshman.
At this moment i'm sitting in my study table,currently sketching his portrait.My thoughts is full of him,its inspired me to do it,He makes me happy,wanted and he is not ashamed to be seen with me.I love being with him and i am hoping he feel the same not just Nong he cared.I received a text message from Kit telling me to meet him at Engineering ground 7pm, interrupting my thoughts.I check the time its already past 5pm and decided to take shower.Soon im choosing a clothes to wear,Kit said to wear casual.I decided to wear a hoodie and loose pants,i checked the time again and its 6:30 pm already.I took my phone,Keys and wallet then head out of my room texting Kit that i am on the way.
I arrived in 15 mins. but Kit is nowhere to be found,i checked my phone and see a message from him that he will be a little late and must wait on him.I told Kit to hurry up as i'm getting nervous being alone.while waiting i saw a light on the middle of the ground,curiosity got me,i approach it and got surprise to see P'Thanu sitting on the ground,holding a single rose.
"Phi,what you doing here?"i said curious and i feel like some butterfly is playing in my stomach.
"Hello Nong,i am waiting for you."he said and he gesture me to sit.
Still shocked from what i heard i sat absentminded and look on his face searching the truth.
"But Phi,Kit told me to meet him here."i said bewildered and confused.
"Sorry Nong,I'm the one who told Kit to set you up and meet you here."he said looking at me,a smile and tenderness is shown on his face.
"Oh ok,"i said confused and waiting for him to tell the reason....
What he said next makes me speechless completely.

"Wayu,i like you,i've been waiting for this moment where i can tell it to you."he said while giving me the rose he was holding.
Still speechless i just take it absentminded and a single tear fall down on my face.

"Wayu,are you ok?did i make you upset with my confession?,i will understand if you don't feel the same."he said unsure of what to do.
"Phi,look at me."i said after i get my bearing and he look at me.
"I am not upset but why me? Look at me,i wear eyeglasses,always wear loose clothes and i'm a guy."i said with insecurity.
"Yu,i like...
No,i mean i love the way you are,
your sweet smile,
your cute and smart."he said and i pout hearing the words "cute."
"Phi,i'm not cute! I'm handsome!"i said pouting insecurity is gone.
"Ok,you are handsome."he chuckled,.
"Yu,do you feel the same with me?"he asked nervous of my answer.
"Yes Phi,i like you too."i said happiness in my voice.
As soon as the words comes out of my mouth,i felt myself being embrace.

"I Love You,Nong Wayu Tanapon,"
"Will you be my Boyfriend?"he asked after he distance himself a bit.

I looked at him with teary eyes and smile when he wipes my tears,he look at me like someone so precious.
I nod my heads constantly tears keep falling and smiling with happiness.He embrace me immediately,look at me tenderly and kiss my forehead.
"Thank you Baby."he said and hug me again.

We are still hugging when we heard some clapping and whistles.I instantly let go of him and look down shyly when i saw his friends and Kit smiling at us.

"How was it,Ai'Yu?"said kit with teasing smile.

I looked at Kit blushing and smiling,happiness is clearly seen on my face.The guys congratulated us for being a couple and he told them we should go to the bar nearby and celebrate it and its on him..The guys yelled with excitement hearing what Phi said.I smile looking at them,his hand on my back.
After eating and drinking at the bar we all decided to call it a night.Kit congratulate me again before he went back with P'Mark.
We are walking now to the parking lot where his car parked.He asked me for a selfie picture to remember our official day.It warmed my heart seeing him like this,relaxed and comfortable with me.

It warmed my heart seeing him like this,relaxed and comfortable with me

                   (Imagine Wayu with eyeglasses.)

We arrived at his car and go inside,as he sat beside me he leaned down put the seatbelt on me,i blushed again being so close to him and smelling his scent.When he is done putting his own seatbelt we left the vicinity,on the way to my dorm.

Thanu's POV

I am happy at this moment,after 3 months making him comfortable at my presence and giving him attention,i finally had the courage to asked him and confessed.I was nervous when Nong Kit told me he is on the way,while im sitting on the grass waiting for him to come.The moment i saw him coming i started to sweat and got nervous,so many "what if" is running on my mind,this will be the first time i'm going to do this.I thought it was cliché but here i am sitting here with unknown feeling,not sure if everything will be ok and afraid of being rejected.
He approached me with hesitant step and surprise to see me there,I told him the reason why i'm the one he met and confessed to him.He looked shock and i saw a tears fall down on his face,i gently wipe it and smile at him.He asked me why i like him and told me how he look like and so on..I told him all his qualities and when i said he is cute,he pouted and i chuckled.I like him "for being him"and he makes me feel warm and like i'm a human with emotions.
I asked him again if he feel the same and when he said yes i can't hold myself anymore,i hug him and kiss his forehead.
I also told that i love him and hug him tight.We both lost in our world when we heard some clapping and saw my friends.
My friends congratulated us for being a couple,Mark,Jack and Jew tap my shoulder and said they are happy for me.I look at him being and teased by Nong Kit and put my hand on his back comforting him.
I told to my friends that i will treat them at nearby Bar it also a restaurant and they all yelled happily.

After we are done,we all decided to go back in our dorm and i have to give him something,i found it when i accompany my mom in antique shop.I guided him to my car and once we are inside i put his seatbelt on and mine driving away from the vicinity. We arrived on his dorm and i parked my car and i get a paper bag in the back seat.

"Baby,i bought this for you when i went with my mom,i hope you will like it."i said with hopeful smile.
He take it and look what inside...
He beams with happiness when he saw the box and it makes me feel appreciated,he looked at me with love on his eyes and smile warmly which i love the most.

"A Bow box?"he asked,i nod at him and hold his hand while looking at him.
"Because Baby my name means Bow and Yours is Wind."i said staring at him conveying my feelings..
"You are mine baby"....This box called "Archer's Wind"..it will symbolize of us."i said with solemn eyes and full of emotions.
"Thank you Phi for loving me." he said with tears.He hug me tight and i wrap my arms on him,we stay like that till he calm down...
After a while i told him to go and take a rest,I kissed his forehead and watched him going inside of his dorm,he waved his hand before going in..
I drive home full of happiness,i'm glad he accepted me.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading me😊