Chapter 29

Life and Death Matters 2/3

Kit's POV

I sit there unable to move and numb of everything..
Shocked and with my adrenaline rushing down,I felt my body began to tremble while everything is crashing down for me to realized what's going on.

I was in deep thought staring at the ICU when I felt a hand wrapping around me.

"Kitty what's wrong?"hearing his voice i broke down immediately while hugging him tight.My body was shaking from the ordeal i went through.

P'Mark looked confuse and concern of my sudden actions,still he just hug me.I collected myself and gazed at him while holding his hand.

"Phi,a patient was brought here due to car accident,he was 50/50 and Phi He went flatline 2 times,after an hour of fighting for his life i manage to save him but he is still in critical stage and under observation..."i said trying to explains my behavior and he still confused why I broke down when it's normal for a doctor like me to encountered a situation like that.

"Phi.....it was P'Thanu.."i said a tears fall down on my face while Phi still can't grasp my words.

I watched his face changed from confusion to realization and stared at me wide eyes.

"Kit..tell me it's not true he just texted me this morning that he go to school for the program....."

His hold to me loosen and he immediately went to ICU,I ran after him and manage to hold him.

"Phi,please stop,listen to me."i said while trying to calms him with his frantic actions.

"Kitty what happened to him why he was in car accident?"he asks after i manage to calms him..

"He was driving to fast and went straight to a red stop light.....and Phi he was intoxicated with alcohol...."

P'Mark gasped with surprised and staring at me with disbelief.I nod at him and hug him,with all the confusion we both wonder what happened for him to drink again and drive....

After I'm able to calms ourselves, I decided to go back to my office and let Phi rest there while he was busy talking to Jack .

"P'Mark what about his parents?"....I hesitate since I know how this situation will affects his mom health.

"We wait till he is stable Kitty,i can't tell this to auntie."

I nod at him and let him rest while I do my round checking my patient.

                  ——In another Part of Bangkok———

Wayu's POV

Darvid's residence....
Crrraasshhhhhhh..........
The sound of glass breaking was heard in the dining room..
My heart pounding too fast but i set it aside thinking i was only started when the glass slipped in my hand.

"Mom...are you okay??..." my son ask at me worriedly.

"Yeah I'm ok Munchkin,Mom just startled with the sound."i smile to him to give him assurance.He continue eating and a maid replace my glass of water and clean the mess.