Chapter 25

Meeting His Family

Kit's POV

I just finished my shift on the way to the parking lot to wait P'Mark when he approached me and invite me for a coffee or talk,at first I was hesitant and Phi arrived already I walked to his car without saying anything.

"My Kitty why not talk to him,give him a chance."he said while looking at my back.
"Ok Phi,you can follow us if you like.."i said after kissing him and putting down my things on his car.

I walked back and saw him leaving which prompted me to talk to him and when I told him I'm not in the mood for coffee,I suggested we go to the park nearby.He agreed readily and asked me to show the way since he don't know where it is located.

I stayed silent throughout the journey only talking when I give him directions until we arrived at the park.I walked to the bench and he followed me there.I asked him why he do it and if my friendship matter to him,i told him I was badly hurt when he pretended not to know me and it make me feel unworthy to be his friend.He told me his reason and keep asking to forgive him which I did because I love him as my brother and missed him so much

We both cried and I hug him tight when P'Mark decided to joined our group hugs while tears is streaming our faces..

"Enough we look ugly now with all the crying...."i said trying to lighten the moods..

We all chuckled and P'Mark joins us in our talk.

"Hey what should I call you now?"...

He chuckled and shakes his head with disbelief with me..

"Do you really need to asked that?" He smirked while P'Mark hide his grin when he saw me glaring at him.

"Well obviously you are known NOW as Mr Bas Darvid,the mutli millionaire heir of Darvid Corporation."i said in mocking tone which earned a glare from.

"Ai'Kit I'm still Wayu,it's my first name remember!...." he said.

"Ok,but honestly 'Yu,How was life in America?"i asks while he look at the view infront which sunset is starting to show.

"My life was hard at first but I'm able to pick up myself with the help of family."he said

"What about you guys,did you get married already?!

He asked which makes me coughed hard and blushed while glaring at him.

While Phi grinning on me and that earned smack from me.

"Well Nong,My Kitty doesn't want to marry me.."P'Mark said trying to get sympathy from Wayu.

"You!! ..when did you asked me?"i suddenly cover my mouth while my eyes grow wide when I realized what did I says.

While Phi smirked at me and staring hard with his hand caressing his chin..

And Wayu chuckled with my slips of tongue and actions.

"Well since Wayu is here and I'm settled already,it might be soon,Nong."i kick his legs when I heard it,Wayu smile on us and give him thumbs up.

"Mmmm...Ai'Yu may i ask you something.."i ask looking at him,he nod at me,

"Who is the kid you were with the last time I saw you at the parking lot.?" I blurted out to him.

While P'Mark looked at him.

"He is my Son Ai'Kit,he's 4 years old.."

Will you let me meet him?"i asked hoping he agree.

"Sure,why not! If it's ok to you I can invite you for dinner tonight since it's 5pm already."he said