Chapter 38

Thanu's POV

Today I planned to propose which makes me anxious and it almost got ruined when the restaurant I wanted to be part of it is not available.I got frustrated by it because of my sudden planned and asked their help to make it happened.When Nark suggested the school ground I agree immediately and let them do the works.

We went to dinner where he work before but he seemed not recognizing the place,i smirked to myself with my baby actions and asked him to go walk which he agreed instantly.While walking he suddenly halt and asks why the place is familiar to him,i chuckles and reminded him that was the cafe where he work before and now it was renovated as restaurant.

I lead him at the school ground which he never noticed till we stop walking and he suddenly look around realizing where we are.he was busy looking around..

I knelt with one knee then the lights open and he suddenly turned around just to gasped and cover his mouth when he saw the sorrounding and saw me holding a ring with I asked to be costumized for him.

I was emotional after my speech and asked him to be mine forever.When he gaze at me full of tears on his face and nodding I instantly hug him thankful that he accepted my proposal.I put his ring on his ring finger and kiss it while he do the same for me.

"Thank you Baby...I love you so much.." I cupped his face and kiss his lips while his arms hold me..

A series of clapping and hooters make us separated and My Baby looked around and notice our family there to witnesss my proposal.

"Congratulations Mommy and Daddy.."

Munchkin shouted happily while running to us.. I bend down to pick him up and settle him at my arms while he wrapped his arms on my neck.He kiss my cheeks and leaned to my baby side to kiss him too which my baby smile happily looking at him.

"Congratulations Princess.."
"Congratulations Sweetheart.."

His Parents said in unison the moment they were near to us.He go to them and hug them with tears and bright smile.

They ruffle his hair which he pouted and move away from them while they softly laughed on his actions,It warms my heart watching them and happy to get their blessing before I asked my baby.

"Congratulations Bro.." Mark bro hug me.

"Congratulations Phi.." Kit tap my back.

"Congratulations Boss!.."Jack and Jew both said in unison the bro hug me.

"Thank you guys for making this wonderful Proposal happened.."  i said.

I look all of them teary eyed appreciating the efforts they made to make it perfect for me.

They all smiled happily and tease me.